This is Not What it Seems

Ariana's POV

Aragorn was standing like a true king at the top of his throne and his crown sat perfectly on his head. He was made to be the king of Gondor. As he walked down the isle (like he was getting married) he came upon Arwen. She looked beautiful, her hair was out so her beautiful black curls just bounced on her shoulders. Aragon and Arwen kissed each other before Aragorn moved on to the... Elves. Legolas and I stood there facing Aragorn, and Aragorn had one hand on Legolas's shoulder and Legolas had one on his as they both stared deeply into each others eyes and smiled. Aragorn then came to me and smiled.

"Whenever my love, you need a home, we are here." He said to me placing a kiss on my forehead. "Stay with the mirkwoodian." He told me through my mind.

"I have every plan too." I replied and we both gave a small chuckle and he moved onto the... Hobbits! As he came up to them they bowed to him.

(Hint: my favourite line)

"My friends you bow to no one." Aragorn told them as he got down on his knee bowing to them and the whole kingdom followed suit. The hobbits looked so confused and as if they wanted to hide in embarrassment (except pippin of course).

~:*~:*~:*~:*~:*~:*~:*~:*~:*~:*~:*~:*~:*~:*~:*~:*~:*~AFTER:*~:*~:*~:*~:*~:*~

"So pretty?" I asked coming up to Legolas while he saddled his horse.

"So what?" He smiled playfully.

"Where do you think your going, your not going anywhere without me and I am going to make sure of that." I ordered him. (Only joking of course).

"We'll then you better hop on." He said now sitting on his horse patting between his legs, signalling for me to sit there.

I smiled at him. My heart was so ready for this. "Not this time pretty." I exclaimed.

(Oh should have seen that one coming.)

He looked at me as if the seat of the queen was turned down. "Why not?" He asked and now I feel bad as if he was going to cry or something.

"It's just I really need sometime to find out who I am and that could mean losing what.... Sorry I mean who I love most."

He nodded in agreement. Thank god he understands. Another horse pulled up beside his.

"For you my lady." A voice called to me but I was too busy staring into Legolas's eyes. I hoped onto the horse and looked back at Legolas one last time.

This is not the end, it is not as it seems.

SORRY GUYS I KNOW THE CHAPTERS REALLY SHORT BUT I AM WRITING ON MY IPOD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT BUT I FELT AS IF I NEEDED TO POST THE LAST CHAPTER NOW. YES THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! I TOLD YOU LAST TIME THAT IT WAS THE END OF THE CHAPTER BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WOULD FIT ALL THIS IN BUT TURNS OUT IT NEEDED EDITING. SO LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD START THAT NEXT CHAPTER GUYS!!! LOVE YOU ALL ILY!!!! ~•~•~•~|||||||||~~ Legolas4eva