17.

Next Day.

Saniyah turned in her sleep to a more comfortable position, attempting to wrap her arm around Kentrell, frowning after not feeling his body next to hers anymore.

She sighed, turning over to lay on her stomach and resting her head on her hands.

A few minutes later, she heard her bathroom door open, before a fresh smelling Kentrell laid next to her in the bed.

"Come hea'." He mumbled, pulling her body on top of his because he knew that she wasn't comfortable since Von wasn't holding her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, immediately becoming tired in his arms as he soothingly rubbed her ass.

"My pussy hurt." She mumbled, and he chuckled, gripping her ass in his hand.

After their first round yesterday, they'd went three more before all falling asleep, and then Kentrell woke her up in the middle of the night for another. She was tired as hell.

"I bet it do, lil slut ass." Von said from underneath the covers, sleep laced it his voice. He always slept with his head under the covers because he got cold easily.

"That's you. Lil nasty ass." She lifted the cover to reveal his face, and he threw his arm over his eyes, lowly groaning.

"Nah that's Kentrell. That freak ass nigga." He shook his head, and Saniyah and Kentrell laughed, because it was true.

"Bae you love that shit ain't it?" Kentrell gripped her ass, and she chuckled, nodding her head.

"This nigga bogus as hell. Talm bout if youn listen Ima spit on yo face. What type of shit is that folks?" He sat up in the bed, and Kentrell laughed again.

"Mane she be pissing me off. That shit just be coming out my mouth ion even be knowing when i'ma say certain shit." He shook his head, shrugging as Saniyah laughed.

"I don't know why you be saying I don't listen. How do you expect me to if dick is touching my heart? How would I even be able to?" She rose up from her bed, and both of them laughed.

"Look." She frowned, pointing between her legs that was a light shade of red, her body covered in handprints and bruises from the way they bent her over the dresser.

"You look good." Kentrell bit his lip at her, and she laughed as Von picked her up, walking to the bathroom with her.

"Bitch don't take my girlfriend!" He called from the room, making her and Von laugh.

Von placed her on her feet, and both of them brushed their teeth, before stepping in the shower together.

"You so pretty." He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her neck after watching her blush in nervousness.

"Thank you. I love you." She tilted her head up, puckering her thick lips, and he kissed them, sucking her bottom one.

"I love you too. I love that pussy." He kissed her cheek after pulling away, and she laughed, rolling her eyes.

"She love you more." She chuckled, and he smiled, grabbing his towel.

"Von you wanna be different so bad. Use your loofah, that's why I got it for you." She frowned, and he smacked his lips, hanging the towel back up and grabbing his black loofah that was next to Kentrell's red one.

"This a girl towel." He rolled his eyes, beginning to bathe himself after lathering his body wash in.

"So. That little ass towel you use don't even make bubbles." She said while rinsing her body underneath the water, and he smacked his lips, laughing.