〖Chapter Twenty-Three〗

Arriving on an empty alley. The prince gaze at the latter in awe. He already knew the man was good-looking but he didn't expect that his looks are ethereal and out of this world.

Just Looking straight into his silvery eyes made it feel like he is gazing at the elegant moon in the dark starry night.

He hate to admit it but even his beloved stand no chance at his natural beauty but no matter what. The lady will always still be the winner of his heart.

"...Why did you lead me here?" His tone is calm yet his eyes were serious.

Yuriel smiled a little and without hesitation, He said his intention to the crown prince.

" I want to make a Deal with you, Your higness. And i don't take no as an answer." A smirk then formed on his lips which made the prince stand on his guard.

Yes, He's the person who helped him defeat the powerful demon but that doesn't mean He should let his guard down yet. The man might be faking his 'act of helping'.

"Oh, don't be too cautious. I'm not planning to destroy anything except for my enemies. And it seems like we have the same one too." His words peeked the interest of the prince and looked at him.

"You.... What do you know abou--"

"I know everything, Your highness. Everything. I even know what the enemies real goal was." Yuriel is smiling from ear to ear after he saw the baffled on the prince's face.

'This guy...... is way too serious than i thought.' He gulped as He glanced at the ethereal Being infront of him. He doesn't know if he can be trusted or not But one things for sure.... He's on their side.

They have the same enemy, and judging from his performance awhile ago. It seems He is trying to minimize the destruction of his power to not give the People of the empire a hard time on repairing.

Just from that small detail. He knows that the latter isn't a bad guy.

Sighs.

"What is the Deal all about?" He asked which made the latter smile even more.

It seems to be the right decision to help him fight the demon or He might need to use force with the prince, which is a no-no for him.

He snapped his finger which confused the prince But latter on, He found himself in a galaze themed void.

He was amazed by the beauty of the void.

Stars shimmering like fine crystals, circular planets moving slowly, and the splendid contrast and mixture of the color black, violet, and white made the prince's jaw open and close for a few seconds.

He just finally got back to his own self When He heard the latter chuckle from his dazed expression.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" He said which earned a nod from the prince.

"It is, indeed."

He smiled before sitting on a chair.

The prince's eyes widens and glance at the latter with a questioning look

He was confused on how a chair suddenly appear next to the latter.