Chapter 2

Naruto's POV

I had maids escort Sasuke to his room. Which I made purposely in front of mine just in case. I had work to finish so I headed off to my office before helping Sasuke settle in.

After 2 Hours

I walk to Sasuke's room ready to tell him what I have planned for tomorrow. I knock lightly on his door.
"Hey it's me"
"Ah, please, come in."
"I've brought you one of my casual suits for tomorrow. I can't have my future star in sweats." "Also I have prepared a hair appointment for you tomorrow as well, and I put aside some time to take you shopping."
"You don't have to do that, I can get a job."
"You already have one, YOUR MY MODEL"
He stands there for a moment and nods his head. I stand and take in all his beauty. Now that he's clean I can clearly see his skin and eyes. His wet hair and the water slowly dripped down his face and to his neck. His neck, it's perfect, I want to mark it. Woah, what the hell am I thinking. He's a man, I'M A MAN. I got to get out of this room, which smells like him.
"I'm getting tired so I'm going to bed. Sleep well, and let me know if you need anything at all, I'm right across the hall."
"Thank you, goodnight."                                                                                                                                                      The Next Day

I wake up and the first thing on my mind is Sasuke. I drink some cold water to rid him of my mind.
"Shikamaru, please escort Sasuke to the kitchen." "Ok."

I walk to the kitchen and see Sasuke talking with Shikamaru. I'm happy, it seems he's starting to feel more comfortable. I sit down at the head of the table. I wonder what's on the menu for today. The maids walk in and we are given pancakes, eggs, sausages, fruit, and juice. Ahhhh how I love being rich. 

"Sasuke, after we eat, we're going to do your hair and take you to a men's store. Feel free to pick out whatever you want, and don't worry about the price." "Naruto, you're to kind. I look forward to shopping with you today!" He shines a bright smile towards me and I feel my cheeks start to heat up. I smile back and say, "Me too, so let's have fun!" 

After we finally finish eating we go and get dressed. I have on black slacks and a black sweater. Sasuke has on navy blue slacks, a navy blue button-up, and a white jacket. Let me tell you something...HE LOOKS LIKE A SNACK!! Why do I keep thinking things like this? I can't be gay, there's no way. I've been with plenty of girls, but it's just something about him.                                      At the Store

Sasuke's POV (finallyyyyy)

We arrive at the hair salon and I can't help but feel slightly nervous. It feels nice to be cared for, and by none other than A CEO. Plus he's pretty handsome. Woah Woah Woah, no homo though cause that'd be weird right? I just hope I look good enough to continue to become a model for him. 

"Hey, Sakura!! Here is my good friend Sasuke. I want you to give him a full-on makeover. He's already pretty so just build off of that." I blush, I mean he just called me pretty. He's the pretty one. Sakura gestures her hand for me to walk over to her. I sit in the chair and await my new look. After I don't know how many hours we finally finish. She puts a mirror up to my face and I gasp. She left my hair long just trimming it a bit, a fade too. She made my eyebrows look really good and gave me eyelash extensions. "WOW SAKURA YOU"RE AMAZING!" "Sasuke you look amazing! I mean you looked before but now you look even better!" Internally I'm screaming at all the nice things he's saying but all I can manage to say is, "Thanks, it's all because of you, and you're way better looking than I am." He stands there shocked for a second and blushes?? I realize what I said and I blush a bright, very bright red. "Oh sorry!! I mean it's true but I- I- um- I just mean you look good- wait, ok I'm done." "You guys are so cuteeee, Naruto I'll keep you guys a secret as long as you give me all the details!!!" Sakura says. "Sakura, you won't be getting any details because there is nothing to share." Naruto quickly retorts. "Yea, maybe not now, but definitely in the future." Naruto just rolls his eyes and looks at me and tells me to come on. "Thank you Sakura! See you soon!" I say as I run after Naruto. 

We arrive at the clothing store and suddenly get nervous. He's going to see my body. I have to keep my composure. "YO INO! I'M GOING TO BE GETTING CLOTHES FOR MY FRIEND SO DON"T DO ANY WEIRD SHIT!!" I wonder what he means by that. 

"Alright Sasuke pick out whatever catches your eye." "Hmmm let me look around" As I look around the store I see the prices, and my God they are highhhh. I grab a lot of different stuff. I see Naruto sitting near the dressing rooms and tell him I'm ready to start trying on things. "AH this is so exciting, I've never done this before." "Me neither Naruto but it'll be fun"

I try on many things and Naruto liked everything so he ended up buying everything.  We walk to the car and he opens the door for me and puts the things in the trunk. As we drive he looks at me and says, "I'm glad I met you." I blush so hard from the cringe. "M-m-me too" I stutter. I NEVER STUTTER! I take a look at him a see his beautiful bright blue eyes, his perfectly clear skin and his soft lips, his kissable lips. Although we can't be together, I can't help but fantasize about a world where we could be. We arrive home and eat dinner. He tells me that he got me a gig to take pictures for a magazine next week, and I realize that I really am going to be a model. 

"Hey Sasuke, want to watch a movie in my room tonight."                                                                                "Uhh yea sure, what movie?"                                                                                                                                            "The new Demon Slayer movie!"                                                                                                                                    "Yes!!" "I'll grab snacks."                                                                                                                                                      "Ok, I'll set up everything" 

Alright, this was a kinda long chapter. I'll try and make the chapters longer and try and get at least 4 chapters out every week until the end. This is my first time writing something like this so bear with me. Thanks for reading and stay tuned!