Chapter 3

Naruto's POV

I gathered the courage to ask Sasuke to watch a movie with me tonight. I'll mostly watch him though. I really just wanted to spend more time with him. I'm debating if I should tell him how I feel because what if he doesn't swing that way and what if he hates me. Hell I didn't know I liked guys until now. I just don't want to make things weird especially since he's a new model, I want him to succeed. He comes back with the snacks and I help him carry things over to the table I set up. My heart beats faster just from seeing him.

!WARNING! THERE WILL BE SOME KISSING SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT YOU CAN SKIP IT.

Sasuke's POV

I bring the snacks to his room and he helps me bring them in. I grabbed popcorn, chips, and some drinks. Now that we are actually about to start the movie I start to feel nervous although it wouldn't be bad if this turned into a Netflix and chill kinda thing if you know what I mean. ;) I mean isn't this basically a date, this is the kinda thing couples do.
We changed into some silk pajamas and begin the movie. 
Halfway through the movie I had to use the restroom. After I finished I washed my hands. I was met with Naruto's strong gaze. I blush a little. I sit back down and go to grab some popcorn. Apparently Naruto also wanted some and our hands crashed into one another. I feel a shock run through my body and I yearn for another touch. "Oh, I'm sorry," is all I could manage to utter. He says nothing and turns his head away. I'm confused so I continue to watch the movie. I hear a sigh and I turn to look at him. "No, I'm the one that's sorry". He leans in real close, looks at me in the eyes, lifts his hand an puts it on my cheek and the other lightly around my neck. He kisses me, at first it was light but then he deepened it. Our tongues had a battle for dominance but he won and I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck and let him take over. His tongue explored my mouth and he tastes like butter. I let out a quiet moan as I get lost in all the passion. We break the kiss reluctantly after a couple minutes. "I'm sorry I just couldn't hold myself back anymore." "Oh you have nothing to apologize for, I enjoyed it."                                                                       After some small talk he says he has to go to bed because of meetings that he has. 

!END OF KISS SCENE!

"You can sleep in here tonight if you want."

OHHHHHH how am I going to sleep with him when I'm as hard as a rock down there

"Thanks I'll clean up and finish the movie." 

"Don't stay up too late. Goodnight."

The Next Morning 

Naruto's POV 

!WARNING! KISS SCENE!

I wake up early replaying the events from last night. I feel myself blush. My mind wonders to all the things I wish I'd done. I turn over to see a beautiful and unexpected sight. Sasuke laying in bed next to ME! I want to cuddle him and never leave but I have business to attend to so I quickly kiss him on his forehead and get ready to leave the bed. I feel something tug on me. "Mmmm Naru~ where- where are you going?" I look at his pretty face and put a strand of hair behind his ear and say, "I have a meeting, I'm sorry." Sasuke pulls me closer to him, comes up to my ear and whispers, "Kiss me before you leave." WHEWWWWWWWW that sent shivers down my spineeeeeee. I place my thumb on his bottom lip as he looked at me with pleading eyes. Our lips crashed together, the kiss was loving but it felt like hunger, desperation for the other person. At this point fuck the meeting.

!END OF KISSY TIME!

"Sasuke the meeting isn't that important. Want to do something more fun? ;) 

"I like the sound of that."

AHHHHHH It's me againnnnn. It's so weird writing a fanfic, it's so much easier to read them than write them acting like this. Anyways i had fun with this part. In chapter 4 there WILL BE SMUT. So if that makes you uncomfy then feel free to skip over that.