Chapter 4

"Sasuke the meeting isn't even that important. Let's do something more fun."

"I Like the sound of that."

Naruto's POV 

I'm feeling excited because Sasuke is going to let me rail the shit out of him. Although, I've never done it with a guy before but it can't be that different. 

I put myself on top of Sasuke, taking his shirt off. I see his beautifully fit body and I can't help but cover him in kisses. I kiss his neck down to his chest, leaving a trail of kisses down to his lower abdomen. I caress his smaller body and place a kiss on his nipple. He lets out a small moan so obviously, I had to suck on it. While I suck on one I play with the other. He arches his back slightly. 

"Ah Naru~ stawp- ahh teasing me." 

I hear him loud and clear and I place a dominant kiss on him. Once again our tongues fight for dominance but he quickly gives up. Using my free hand I take off his pants and undergarment then remove mine. I stroke his dick which is hard. (Duhhhh) I continue to do this slowly but decide to quicken my hand movements. I use my thumb and caress it softly on his tip and move it in a circular motion. I lower my head and fill my mouth with his dick. I quickly bob my head up and down as his moans echo in the room. He grabs my hair so I suck him off faster. I swirl my tongue around his tip and he fills my mouth with cum. 

Sasuke's POV 

I can't believe I cummed just from that, we haven't even done the deed yet. My head is all over the place. And for a guy that claims he's never done this before he sure is good.  "Mmm Sasu~ I'm gonna prep you now." "B- be gentle." He smirks at me and inserts not one but two fingers. TWO. "mmphhh" He flips me over so now I can't see him. He comes down close to my ear, nibbles it and says, "Are you ready, cause I'm not holdin' back." He kisses me all over and brings his hand to to my mouth putting his thumb on my lower lip. "Open and suck." I listen and swirl my tongue all over his fingers and his finally lets them out. "Mmm good boy Sasu~" He pushes his three fingers up my ass and I was not prepared for it. My body is already tired and I feel like passing out from all this ecstasy. Out of no where he slams his cock into me. He's bigger than I thought so it hurts a bit.
"Aaaggg sasu~ you're so warmm." He's moving so fast at a fucking inhumane rate, I don't know if my body can keep up. He grabs my hands and puts them behind my back and arches me more. He crashes into my insides even deeper than before. "Mmmphh aaggg Naru~ right there, harder." He hit my g-spot. And lemme tell you, I thought I'd die right there. "Hmm Sasu~ what was that, tell me what you want." "I- I- I want youu mmmph to fuck me harder!" "Hahaaaa sasu~ you're so fucking hot." He flipped me over so I could face him and I see us connected as one. He strokes my tip teasing me once again. He leans down to my face and kisses me so passionately and all I can do is melt into the kiss. He sucks on my neck marking me. "You're mine, mine only." He slams into me again harder than the other times and faster. I swing my head back and let out sounds I didn't even know I could make. "Aaggg I- I'm cumming." He pulls out and puts his mouth on me. "Fill me up." And with that I cummed all in his mouth. He got up and grabbed me by my hair and slammed his dick into my mouth. "Mmphhh" "It's my turn to cum so take me all ok."
Naruto's POV
Sasuke is giving me a blow job. Hehe that makes me happy. He's actually pretty good. He's trying his best to get all of me in there so I help him out a bit. I grab his hair and push his head and fill his mouth with me. I cum in his mouth leaving him no other option but to swallow. I pull out and see his pretty face all red. I kiss him on his forehead, mouth, neck, chest, thighs l, everywhere. "What are you doing." "I'm loving every inch of you."

After we bathe I made Sasu~ some tea and put him to bed he needs his rest. I get into bed as well and come up with an idea of how to spend the rest of our day.

5 hours later
Sasuke's POV
"SASUKE WAKE UPP!!!" Im woken up to Naruto screaming at me. I wake up and every inch of my body aches.
"Im up please stop yelling."
"Come on get dressed I have a suprise for you."
"Suprise?"
"Yes so get ready, I'll have Shikamaru escort you."
After he leaves I go to the closet and pick out a black top, and black slacks, and a watch. I'm putting on my shoes and Shikamaru knocks asking if I'm ready. I hurry on and come outside. He brings me to the garden and it's a gorgeous sight. There are candles and roses and food and wine and just everything. Naru~ comes up to me telling Shikamaru to leave us and walks me to the table.
"This is kinda all of a sudden but I had to do this properly."
"Do what?"
"Ask a question."
"Oh"
I'm very lost right now."
"Sasu~ will you be my boyfriend?"
He's so fucking stupid, what kinda question is that. He just fucked my soul out my body.
"Of course Naru~ how could I not"
He jumps up and places a gentle kiss on me. We eat and talk for a good minute.
"Hey Sasuke, wanna go again."

END OF CHAPTER

I WAS LISTENING TO SINGULARITY WHY WRITING THIS!! IM SO EMBARRASSED THAT I ACTUALLY WROTE THIS PEOPLE. LIKE AHHHH IMMA PASS OUT. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MELLOW OKKK!