Chapter 6

Sasuke's POV

I woke up around 4am because my stupid nose was stuffy and I had a headache. That stupid piece of shit Itatchi probably poisoned me somehow. Speaking of, how am I going to protect Naru~ from that asshole with this frail weak body of mine. And now that I'm thinking about it, Naruto is pretty muscular compared to me. I guess that's why he's able to be so dominant with me in bed. *cough cough* Uhmm moving on, I need to start working out so I can kill that bastard. Good thing there is a gym area in the house. Although I'm too ill for that so I'll just walk around bit.
After walking around for however long, I feel light headed and my body feels heavy. I feel myself fall?

Narutos POV

I roll over to embrace Sasuke, but I'm met with cold sheets. I sigh and put on some black sweats and a white button down. I wear it open because I'll get hot as I run.
I jog around the house a couple times and head to my boxing room.
I punch the shit out of the poor punishing bag. I'm in here acting like Mike Tyson.
___________________________________________

1 hour later

I walk toward the garden, something about a good workout and being met with a beautiful view is just a great way to start the day. Did I mention I'm shirtless, I gotta show off my perfect,  beautiful, chiseled, 6 pack. Anyways, as I walk into the garden I see Sasuke sitting at the table.
"Sasuke!! What are you doing out here, you should be in bed."
"I wanted to look at th-"
He spits his drink and his face turns into a tomato
"Whe- WHERES YOUR SHIRT!"
"Im hot, I don't want to wear it. Aren't you enjoying the view."
He turns away, "Of course not, the flowers look better than you."
I let out a light chuckle.
"Your in my yoga space, so you wanna watch," I say laughing like a mad man.
"Let's see what you got then."
After I finish up, he laughed and mocked me the whole time man, I low key feel like crying. :(
As we walk up the stairs, Sasuke falls, luckily I catch him in time.
"Naru..take..me to...the...doc...tor."
I pick him up bridal style and run to my car and drive quickly to the hospital. I put on a black hoodie and bring him in. Obviously I put him in the best room. They said that since I'm not family they'd call his brother. I didn't even know he had family...maybe they don't get along.
___________________________________________

30 minutes later

This guy dressed in all black came in. The nurses pointed at me so I guess that's his brother. He looks cool.

"Hey, I'm Itatchi."
"Im Naruto, Sasukes friend."
"Im so sorry about this, he never takes good care of himself, my mother always did that for him."
"It's no problem at all. What are friends for." " He never mentioned a brother, do you guys not get along or somethin'."
"Yea, he hates me...it's understandable."
"I won't pry any further, sorry, my curiosity got the best of me."
"It's fine, you guys seem close. ;)
"We are."
"Im happy to hear he's doing well. I've seen his commercials and his magazines. "
"Yea, he's amazing."

Sasukes POV

I wake up in the hospital. And I look over and see a horrifying sight. NARUTO TALKING TO ITATCHI. I must be having a nightmare. I begin coughing like an old man with TB and they come running in. Naru~ pats my back and hands me some water that Itatchi poured. I scowl at him.
"Why are you here. I don't need you around sniffing in my business."
"Im here to check in on you."
"Well you see I'm fine, I'm breathing so you can leave."
"Ok ok so let's calm down. Sasuke, do you really want him gone that bad?"
"Yes, yes I do."
"Bu- but Sasuk-"

Narutos POV
Sasuke gets out of bed, pulling the Iv out. He walks over to his brother and pushes him toward the door. He begins to tear up, "leave, please just go." He says in a defeated voice. Itachi's red eyes begin to scowl and I see his fist ball up. So I get up and walk in front of Sasuke and I'm met with a fist to my face. I stumble a bit. I look at him then Sasuke.
"I won't hit you because your lucky that landed on me and not Sasuke. I won't fight someone who I don't even know. But what I do know is that you need to leave."
"The fun just started though."
He closes the door and goes to swing again. I grab his fist with my left hand and uppercut him with my right. He falls backward landing on the floor. I open the door, and I kick him out...literally.
I feel Sasuke grab my arm and I realize I've gone too far. I look at him and give a small smile, he lets me go and I walk toward Itachi's body. I crouch down beside him and come to his ear. "Either leave quietly or I'll drag you out," I say in a stern voice. He gets up, brushes himself off.
"You've made an enemy you'll wish you never met."
He glances at Sasuke, "This is your fault."
With that he walks away and Sasuke is sitting on the floor in his hospital gown just balling his eyes out. I don't say anything because I'm sure he's mad at me. I walk towards him and crouch down to help him up, he grabs my shirt tightly and pulls me close to him. He nuzzles his face into my chest. I put my arms around him and rub circles into his back.
After a minute or so he puts his arms around my neck and looks at me.
"I- I'm so sorry, he's right it's my fault, if I just took better care of myself you wouldn't have gotten punched and you wouldn't have had to do that and I'm just so so so sorry."
I pull him as close to me as humanly possible and I pat his head and say, "You're wrong,  none of this is your fault. You're sick and that's ok, your brother on the other hand is at fault he's fucking insane." "No offense."
I pick him up and he grabs me tightly still crying a bit. I put him in the hospital bed and go towards the door.
"Naru~ don't leave me."
"Im just going to grab you a snack and some more water, don't worry I'll be back before you know it."
I leave quickly and come back with the water and some Oreos and milk.
"Here let me feed you."
"Naru~ your nose, it's bleeding."
I get up and look in the mirror grabbing tissue, guess the asshole was strong. I stuff the tissue in my nose and touch my eye. I wince a bit. My pretty face is gonna look hideous with a black eye.
I hear Sasuke sniffle some more and I feel arms wrap around my stomach.
He's crying again.
"Naruto if I tell you something, promise you won't hate me."
"Ok, I promise."
"Itachi is the person who killed my family. He tried to kill me too, I was everything he wished he was, that's why he hates me and I hate him. He wants to make me suffer. I ran into him awhile back."
He begins to cry even harder. I turn to face him as he falls to the ground.
"He, he wants to kill you Naru~"
My eyes widen a bit. After all he put Sasuke through he wants to hurt him more. I grab his hands and I put one on my chest where my heart is.
"First I will never hate you. And do you feel that? That's my heartbeat, I'm alive, I'm ok, and I will not die by his hand. I promise he won't hurt you anymore, you have me now. I'm not going anywhere."
I Grab some tissue and wipe his face. He keeps his hand on my heart for a minute. I kiss him lightly on the lips, then on his forehead, and his cheek.
"I'm ok Sasuke."
"Your nose and eye, let me help you apply medicine to it. It's the least I can do."
He gets grabbing tissue and I bandaid and some gauze as well as some antibiotics.
"Sasuke you don't have to."
"I do, my brother did this and it's my job to take care of you too."
I nod my head and let him fix me up.
After he finishes he hugs me tightly like I'm dying and he'll never get the chance to see me again.
"You've had a rough day, let's get you to bed, I'll stay with you overnight and you can come back home tomorrow. "
"Ok"
I close door and turn of the lights. I get I to bed and cover both of us with the blanket.
He nuzzles into me and I play with his hair. I look down at him and I see his eyes flutter down.
In a tired voice he mutters.
"I love you Naru~"
God he's lucky he's sick and in the hospital.
"I love you too Sasu~"

End of chapter!!!!!!
Thank you for reading !!!