chapter 5

Sasuke's POV

It's the next day and yes, yes he did rail me again. *clears throat* But I went to take more photos and it turns out I'm actually pretty popular. As I'm walking down the street I bump into a guy dressed in all black with a long overcoat. 

"Oh I'm sorry."                                                                                                                             "How about you watch where you're going."                                                         "Now theres no need to be ru-"

I pause when I look at the strangers face, because, he's no stranger. He's my brother. I begin to sweat and feel fear rise in my body. When we were younger I was under the impression that we were close but I couldn't have been more wrong. 

__________________________________________

My father always beat up my brother because he did bad in school and couldn't keep a job. He got the family into debt because of his alcohol addiction. I on the other hand was the perfect son. I got good grades, helped around the house, and even did volunteer work.

"You stupid, insolent, failure of a son! You never do anything right! I wish you were never born."
"Well I wish I was never born either! I wish you'd all just die!"
My father began to punch and punch and punch Itatchi.
"Father stop pleaseee!!"
"He needs to be taught a lesson, stay out of it."
"YOU'LL KILL HIM SO PLEASE STOP....I think he got your message so I beg you to stop!"
"Hmph, your lucky your brother was here or thus would've ended differently. Get your ass out of my face."
Itatchi left, with strong hate in his eyes which I didn't think much of until it was too late.
Later that night
"Ahhhhhhh sto- stopp I am a kind mother I never did anything to you. Spare me!!"
"You did nothing and that is exactly the problem."
I walk down the hall and peek into the room to see my brother standing over my parents with a bloody knife. I watched him slaughter my mother whilst my father sat there and did nothing.
"Now Now, son we can talk this through no need to kill anyone else now."
"Talk? Ahahahaha...you've got to be kidding me. You've had years to talk to me yet you beat me instead. So I'll kill you in place of talking this out. So take your punishment quietly."
He cut my father's head off and rolled.it.down the hall. My father's head at my feet, meaning he knows I'm here.
"Oh Sasuke for such a smart boy you're pretty dumb. I kill off my family and you decide to stay. Do you think I'll spare you?"
"Bro- brother i- I've loved you and have been good to you, you don't have to do this."
"Yes, yes I do. Everywhere I go I get the, why can't you be like your brother. So why not get rid of the problem. YOU ARE MY PROBLEM, YOU'RE THE REASON MY LIFE HAS GONE TO SHIT, DIEEEEEE!!!!!"
I ran, I ran so fast with all my heart. I felt the swoosh of air as he swung his arm trying to cut me. I barely made it out. But here I am.

__________________________________________

"Itatchi"
"Well if it isn't my little brother, Sasuke. I see you're doing quite well for yourself. Your face is everywhere."
"Yea, I'm doing well."
"Still outgoing me I see. But not really. Isn't this all thanks to that blonde you're seeing?"
"H- how do you know about that?"
"I know everything, I shadow you everywhere you go. Ever wonder why you couldn't keep a job."
"THAT WAS YOUR DOING!?!"
"Calm down little one. I helped you. You wouldn't have been able to fuck yourself to the top without me."
"That's not what this relationship is to me, stay out of my life."
"You see, I can't do that. It's my mission in life to make sure you suffer. If I can't kill you, I'll kill the people close to you."
"I SWEAR IF YOU TOUCH HIM ILL-"
"YOU'LL what? Kill me? Hahahaaa don't make me laugh. I'll do what I want, so watch your back."
"Where do you think you're going?"
"I have a life you know. And I actually earned mine. So bye bye, be safe hahaha."
And with that he was gone. He won't hurt him right. I mean there's no point in doing so, but I can't underestimate him. I need to get home quickly.

Naruto's POV

Mannnnn it's been a good day. I got lots of work done, Sasu~ is doing good, I've got good food. Life is perfect. I start walking downstairs when I hear the door. Sasuke comes rushing in look like a bat outta hell. He runs up to me and gives me a hug, a gucking bear hug.
"Sasu~ is something wrong you don't look well?"
"Everything is fine now, please dont worry."
"Hey, Sasuke look at me."
I put my hands on his cheeks so he's forced to look at me. Something is obviously bothering him, but if he doesn't want to talk about it I won't force him. Just reassure him I'm here.
"Im here for you no matter what ok, you can tell me anything."
"Thank you, but really nothing is wrong."
I help him up and tell stupid Kiba to grab his stuff and bring it to his room. I walk with him to the dining room and bring him some food.
"Here, eat up, you've had a long day."
"Thank you Naru~ I don't know what I'd do without you."
"It's my job as your lover. Imma go wash up, you can join me in bed if you want."
"Ok, see you soon."
I kiss his forehead and walk away.
After I take my shower, I draw a bathe for Sasuke because I'm sure he'll come. I clean up a bit and make the bed. I hop in and make my schedule for tmmr. After a few moments Sasu~ walks in and I tell him I have the bathe ready for him.
"Uhmm...could you help me, I feel unwell."
"ARE YOU SICK, oh nooo why didn't you tell me!?!!"
"KIBAA GO GET SOME MEDICINE!!"
"Naruuu~ it's not that serious."
"Of course it is, now come on I'll help you."
I help him get undressed and I place him in the water. I begin to wash his hair. After I finish I rinse the shampoo out and he turns around to face me. He grabs my hand and places a kiss on me. I'm suprised but I don't wanna do this while he's sick.
"Sasu, you're sick, I don't wanna hurt you."
"Mmm I guess you're right. After I'm better let's do it."
"Get better quickly the , I can't starve forever. "