Chapter 8

"Finally my dream is coming to fruition."

__________________________________________

Naruto's POV

I got up and walked to my desk putting my paperwork down. I go and lock our door which he should be understanding the situation right about now. I walk over to the bed and sit right in front of Sasuke.
"I want you."

Sasuke's POV

After seeing Naru~ lock the door I immediately got excited. Well not excited more like, really eager to fuck. Yea you get the point. Then he says he want me. Could he say anything more cringey in this moment. Even though it was stupid, I blushed so stupidly fucking hard. It doesn't help that he's shirtless and all I have on is his hoodie. This is embarrassing.

After I get over my embarrassment I move onto Naru's lap. His hands move lighty to my waist as his face gets closer to mines. I rest my arms around his neck and await our kiss. I'm so caught up in the moment I didn't even realize that I can feel his erection! He moves his hands to my ass and grips it while kissing me, tasting every inch of my mouth. He keeps a firm grip on one ass cheek and moves his other hand up my hoodie and plays with my nipple. I moan hungrily into the kiss.

We break the kiss searching for air. I'm not given much time to because he rips the hoodie off of me and pushes me down onto the bed. He quickly removes his shorts and undergarment and moves on top of me. He places his hand on my dick, pumping his hand up and down at a steady pace. He nuzzles his face into my neck sucking on it and lightly bites me. He moves his hand faster causing me to let out a moan.

"Your so beautiful Sasuke." "Am not."

I suppose he didn't like my answer because he placed his mouth on my tip sending shivers down my spine. He twirls his tongue and bobs his head up and down quickly. I place my hands in his hair pushing his head down more so I can feel his warmth around me completely.

"Aaagg..mmmhhh."

I feel as though I can cum already, but my body is still waiting for him to penetrate me. Im about to cum when he places his thumb on my tip stopping me. "Be patient love, we havent even started yet." You have no idea how painful this is. As I'm about to retort he places his fingers in my mouth. I swirl my tongue all around his perfect fingers before he removes them. He flips me over on my stomach and places two fingers in my ass.

"Mmmhh, I don't feel like being gentle today." "Then don't be" ;}

Part of me is probably going to regret saying that.

Naruto's POV

The room is scented with the spicy smell of sex and sweat. I don't even feel like prepping Sasuke...so I don't. Which I'll feel bad about later, but right now I don't give a shit.
I ram my cock into his very tight ass. He lets a sound. I can't tell if it was a moan or a scream but I continue in a slow motion. I grab some of him hair pulling him back to me forcing his back to arch. I kiss he hungrily and shove my dick into him fully.

"Aggggg, mmmm, fuckk Naru~ right there!!"

I slam into him harder and harder.

After a while I cum inside of him.
"Wanna go again Sasu~?"

___________________________________________
The Following Morning

I got up just a tad bit late for my meeting this morning but what are they going to do...fire me? Haha! Anywho I've told the maids to help Sasuke today for obvious reasons.
After I leave my office I go to pay a visit to Iruka-sensei's grave.

"Sensei, I've had something I wanted to tell you for a long time. But I never had the actual courage to tell you. I've always thought of you as my dad, you were always there for me and basically raised me, yet I wasn't here for you when you really needed me. I've never said these words because I thought you'd think it was weird bur I really do love and admire you sensei. Can you hear me, I wish you were here, I need you."

"Aww such kind words. Could you say things like that to me as well."

"Itatchi!!"
"Naruto, incase you're not understanding your situation, you're alone, early in the morning with someone who wants to kill you, who is going to kill you right now actually."

3rd POV

Itatchi doesn't give Naruto a chance to respond as he runs up to him and pushes him on the ground. He jumps on top of him and batters him with punches left and right. Naruto headbutts him and he stumbles backwards. Naruto begins planting many hits upon Itatchi before he drops to his knees to catch his breathe. Itatchi pulls a knife from his pockets and jabs it into Naruto's stomach. He coughs up blood and falls face flat into the ground. Groaning as he crawls to Itatchis feet. Looking up at him he utters some quick words to Itatchi.
"Please, don't hurt Sasuke, please, you've got me, let that be enough."
"Hmm, well see. Isn't this nice though, you get to die right beside your "father."
Naruto could respond as he passed out from blood loss.

___________________________________________
3 hours Later

Sasuke's POV

" Shikamaru, where is Naruto, he's been gone for ages."
"He went to work, he called saying he'd be headed towards Iruka's grave to pay his respects after. Would you like me to take you there. "
"Yes, something doesn't feel right, he should've been back by now"

We head towards Narutos old dojo and I have a deep pit in my stomach. We get out of the car and walk towards Iruka's grave. When we arrive, were met with Naru's seemingly lifeless body on the ground, covered in blood. I run over to his body yelling at Shiakmaru to call an ambulance. It's been raining all day meaning he's been bleeding out in the fucking rain.
It hits me. This is my brother's doing. He's the reason Naru is like this right now. I hold his body on my lap and tell him it's to be ok as as I cry and yell into his ears. The ambulance finally arrives and I ride with them to the hospital. They put some kind of mask on his face I assume to give him some oxygen. His pulse his slow, there's no way he's gonna die. There's just now way.
We finally get to the hospital and I have to wait in the waiting room while they take him into surgery. Shikamaru tries his best to comfort me. He grabbed me a blanket and some tea but I can't bring myself to drink it. Naru~ would say this isn't my fault but it so is. I pace back and force for hours as we wait.
"He's in the icu,, he should be fine in some weeks with proper rest and treatment. You could come see him now if you'd like."
"Yes please! Thank you doctor!"
She leads us to his room and I pause before opening for the door. I take a deep breathe and walk in.
There he is on the bed, he looks exhausted and cold. I sit next to him grabbing his hand and telling him I'm here. His hands are cold, freezing. He's hooked up to all these different machines and I can help but to cry. I place my hand on his heart and it's beating. He's alive. I place his hand over my heart as well.
"We're alive."
I stay there for a while and eventually I fall asleep.
__________________________________________
I hear some rustling and groaning and I whip my head up to see that Naru~ is awake. My first instinct is to jump on him and give him a hug but I know I can't.
He looks at me and pulls me into a light hug.
"Thank God you're ok. I was so worried."
I look at him suprised. He was worrying about me...in the state that he was in.
"You need to worry about yourself you could've died. I don't know what I would do if you died."
"I told you I won't be dying any time soon. Could you pass me some water please."
I pass him the water and help him drink it. I call the nurses in and they check in on him doing many test. They said he needs to stay here for at least a week. They replaced the bandages on his face and stomach then I was allowed back in.
I hold his hand and I begin to cry without meaning to. Just watching him sleep in this hospital bed, knowing my brother did this..I'm just feeling so guilty.
I realize what I need to do. I have to be the one. I must kill my brother.
I place a kiss on his forehead and place his hand at his side.
"I love you, Naruto."