Ross X Reader

A/N
This one is based off the Gadget show live thing that I went to because I can explain this in a ton of detail!!

If i feel like it.

*~•°○☆*~•°○☆*~°•○☆*~°•○☆*~°•○☆

Your P.O.V

I looked down at my (Favourite Yogscast poster) and smiled. I had all their signatures!

From Hat films to Hannah!

I had spent nearly two hours in a line to buy merch and get it signed. And I finally got my hands on a 'Hand Of Truth' limited edition gold shirt.

And as soon as I got my things signed I ran to put it on.

I looked at my phone to check the time. Only then did i realise that the after show started in 5 minutes!

"Oh no." I mutter as I race to the entrance to the super theater. I ran up to the man and reached into my pocket for my ticket.

Only, it wasn't there!

"Oh come on!" I panic as I search every pocket. Even in my (favourite colour) backpack. No where.

"Sorry ma'am. No ticket no entry." The man told me. I groan in disappointment.

I couldn't miss out of the after hours!

Suddenly someone ran into me. Knocking me to the ground. I yelp as I land on my back.

"Oh my god. Are you okay?" A very familiar voice asked. I look up into a pair of bright, shinning blue eyes.

I gulp and nod.

'Don't freak out. Don't freak out.' I told myself as my brain tried to process the fact the Ross Hornby was standing right in front of me.

Offering me his hand to help me up. I take his hand and his eyes flicker down to my 'Hand Of Truth' top. He smiles.

"Are you okay?" He asks again. I shrug. "Not really. I've lost my ticket for the after hours and can't get in." I tell him. Running a hand through my (hair colour) hair.

He glances over to the man who blocked my way. "Um. She's with me." He said.

I blink as his arm wrapped around my waist. "A very close friend of mine. Aren't you Jane?" He gave me a wink to signal that I should play along.

I nod. "Yup. Been friends for years now." I smile widely. Hoping to fool the ticket master.

He didn't seem fooled but let me and Ross go past.

Once we were past Ross grabbed my hand and broke into a run. Me laughing and trying to keep up.

"Okay Jane. What's your real name?" He asked before he went into the entrance that led backstage.

I smile. "(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." I tell him. He smiles and I feel my heart flutter. "Nice name. Any way I got to go. I'll see you after?" He asked. I think for a second and nod. "Sure." I beam.

He grins and run backstage. That when I leg it round all the curtains and into the seating area. Managing to get a second row seat.

*~•°○☆*~•°○☆*~°•○☆*~°•○☆*~°•○☆

Just as the Hat Films live trails was about to end I saw Ross scanning the crowd. Looking for someone.

His eyes darted over to me and he smiled. I smile back and give him a small wave.