Rythian X reader: pictures

Your P.O.V

Today was one of the most frightening days of my life.

Because today I was going to Minecon for the first time. I worked with the Yogscast. I've been working there for nearly 2 years now and I'm mostly known as (Nickname) to the Yoganughts.

But this year I was going to Minecon. With Lewis, Sjin, Duncan, Hannah, Kim, Turps, Simon, Sips and this year Rythian was coming.

But that one the frightening part.

I really like Rythian but I don't know if he feels the same way.

"You okay (Y/N)?" Lewis asked me. I nod. We had just got off the plane in America and I was already scared.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just nervous." I admit. He smiles. "You'll be fine. Rythian will be here soon. Come on. Let's catch up with the others." He said. I nod and follow him to got back to the others.

We waited in a pub for Rythian. I wasn't a big drinker of alcohol so I only had (favourite soft drink). "Hey Rythian!" Sjin said suddenly.

Making me bold up right and look in the same dirt as everyone else. My heart skipped then beats as the tall man waked over.

What was it with all the men being tall in the Yogscast?

I feel so small.

I moved along to let Rythian sit down. Next to me.

"Hey Y/N. Long time no see." He said with a huge smile. "Y-yeah. To long." I reply. Only just keeping my blush under control.

Me and Rythian Skype called quite a lot and I enjoyed each moment.

After we had finished our drinks we went to book in at our hotel. Only there was one problem.

"You mixed up to rooms?!" I growl at Lewis. Turns out that me and Rythian would be.... sharing a room. But not just a room.

But sharing a bed!

"Sorry (Y/N). I don't know what went wrong." Lewis said as he looked through papers. I groan. Did he do this on purpose?

"It's fine Lewis. I can deal with it." I tell him. He breathes a sigh of relief. "Thank you (Y/N). Rythian already knows so just go to him." He says.

I nod and pick up my bag before walking to find Rythian. I found him with Sjin and Duncan. Most fans would watch and wait for the next war of the server to break out but that was just a game.

"Hey (Y/N). Did Lewis tell you?" He asked. I nod. "Yeah. But I'm okay with it. I combe stuck with Duncan." I say pointing at the blonde.

"Hey!" Duncan pouted. I giggle and Sjin smiles. "Just don't get up to any funny business." He teased. Rythian laughed. "Me and (Y/N) are just friends. Really close friends." He said.

My heartfelt like it just got ripped out. Till I noticed Sjin looking at me. Then I realised that Rythian had his arm around my waist. I glare at the farm lover.

He was the only one who knew about my crush and I would hand him to Strawfingers personally if he told.

*~•°○☆*~•°○☆*~°•○☆*~°•○☆*~°•○☆

Tomorrow was Minecon. But for now I had to sleep. In the same bed as Rythian. Oh god.

I slipped into my pj's whilst he got changed in the bathroom. I slipped into my side if the bed and lame down. Closing my eyes.

"Hey (Y/N). I just want-!" The man cut himself off as he saw me. Did he think I was asleep.

I heard his chuckle and felt his get in the bed next to me. I sigh and curl up slightly.

Suddenly I felt an arm army waist and a kiss placed on my head. I smile slightly and turn so I'm facing him. Snuggling up close to him.

Then I drifted off to sleep.

*~•°○☆*~•°○☆*~°•○☆*~°•○☆*~°•○☆

When I woke this morning Rythian was gone from the bed. My heart felt a little lost but is didn't let it show. So I got dressed and met everyone for breakfast.

Rythian pulled out a chair for me to sit next to him. I smile and sit down.

After we has finished eating it was time to get to the convention. Before all the fans got there. Plus I had never been been to Minecon so I wanted to have a look around.

"If you want to have a look around i can take you so you don't get lost." Rythian offered as we entered the building.

I smile . "Sure. That'd be great." I tell him. He smiles and takes me around the huge building. Soon it would be filled with people and I'm not a very sociable person.

While we were walking there were only a few people in. And two walked up to us. They were girls about the age of fifteen walled over to us.

"Excuse us but could we get a picture? We're huge fans!" One squealed. I smile. "Sure." I reply. Then me, Rythian and the two girls spend 5 minutes taking silly selfies.

"And can we get one of just you two?" The second one asked. I glance at Rythian and he nods. Then I nod.

I stand in front of him. The tower of a man. And smile. He puts his hands on my shoulder.

But then. As the girl took the photo I felt him kiss my cheek.

The two girls squealed. "Thanks for the pics!" One yells before they both run away.

I look up at Rythian with red cheeks. "Nice going. Now that's going to be all over twitter and instagram in like five minutes." I tell him.

He smirks. "It's not that bad. (Yours and Rythian's ship name) is a pretty popular ship." He says.

I narrow my eyes. "Yeah well maybe I don't shi-!" I was cut off by his lips on mine. My eyes widened in pure shock.

"You sure you don't ship us?" He smiled as he pulled away. My cheeks burned bright red and I stuttered to find words.

"Well...I....um....you....uh.....hmm." Is all I manged. He laughed and pecked my lips. "I'll take that as a yes."

A/N

I'm proud of myself.

I don't watch Rythian often.

Nope....not proud.......

PA