The Park Meeting

I had lost your mother when you were five going on six years old, I still have photos of her so I could remember what she looked like when she was still alive, they help me remember the good times that I've had with my mother and I remember the bad times that I've had but they're memories I would never dare to give up.

My home country is Australia, and it is safe to say that I have had dreams of traveling to different countries, but I have never had the funds to do so, considering I am a young teenager. My life isn't also where I have thought it would be at this point and time and for a couple of years now the only that has made me the happiest is when I've been in the realm of my dreams, It gave me the imaginative freedom to imagine how different my life could be if various scenarios do or do not happen and when I wake up I get depressed that what happened in your dream was not real at all, the caretaker of the orphanage is doing their best with the lack of government funding she is clearly struggling but I still admire her for what she's trying to do, so you took it into my own hands to get a part-time job at the age of fifteen and decide to help her out and although she's adamant about not needing my help with the groceries and bills I can tell she's very grateful from the tears threatening to fall from her eyes, while helping her may not leave you with very much money left to spend on yourself it is something I keep doing because I too have heard the stories of my mother getting help, so helping people is important to me.

I had just gotten to the gate of my home for the past nine years when I notice a moving van parked across the road. I watch the moving people take the furniture into the home and after a couple of moments I realize I still have the groceries and some of the things are frozen and I quickly head inside, something tells me if I had just stayed outside a little longer, I would have seen who the person moving in across the road is.

"Here's the weekly shopping." I say as you put the bags into the kitchen. Grace looks at me appreciatively and I help her put the things away where they need to go.

"How about you take Isabella to the park along with Peter, they've been dying to go all week." Grace tells me.

"Of course, I'll gladly take them." I reply. I leave the kitchen in search of the twin sibling duo, like me they lost their mother at five years old along with their father and now they are six years old so helping them feels extra special to me. I find them in the loungeroom watching their favorite show.

"Hey kiddos, Grace told me you two wanted to go to the park and I've been chosen to bring the both of you to the park." I tell the siblings, their names are Clara and Benjamin; I laugh a little as they cheer, I watch them go off and prepare to head to the park and I sit down on the couch and wait for them.

I'm sitting down in a seat under a tree which provided a good amount of shade as I watched the kids play on the playground, in my peripheral vision I can see a much older woman sits down next to me with a huff and I see another kid join Clara and Benjamin and their endeavours on the playground and I can see they're happy to have someone to join them.

"Our kids seem to be getting along," The woman says. I do not turn to face her, but I swear I have heard her voice somewhere before. I laugh at the assumption that this mystery woman has made.

"Sorry miss, but I'm way too young to be their father, I'm only fifteen and...I guess you could say I am their brother figure." I tell the woman.

"Oh, I am sorry for assuming, how old are you?' the woman asks me.

"Just recently turned fifteen." I reply.

"Well happy belated birthday." I smiled a little, I then turned to face her, my mouth dropped open and my eyes widened when I saw why this woman sounded so familiar, the woman sitting next to me is non-other than Scarlett freaking Johansson! SCARLET JOHANSSON!