Movie In The Making #1

I'm a little confused when my school tells me I have a letter addressed for me. Why would a letter be sent directly to me while I'm at school. I get out of my seat and leave my stuff since the lesson is only midway through. When I arrive at the office the lady at the reception hands it over to me, I sit in one of the chairs and open the letter, as I read what has been clearly hand written, surprise and shock is etched on my face, not to many people know where I come from and somehow Kevin Feige, the Kevin Feige knows who I am and wants to fly me out to have my input on a movie about something I had witnessed, and would pay for me to fly over to America. They had somehow managed to be able to get the rights to Freddy's and make them part of the MCU.

Dear Reno,

I'm sure you're surprised to receive this letter and sorry about the things I will be bringing up. Recently Marvel has bought the rights to Freddy Fazbear Entertainment Inc. we're in the process of making a movie based on the events that happened, the ones that you have unfortunately witnessed and have been a part of yourself.

We at Marvel Studios want your input on the film to tell us about what really happened. If you decline it is completely understandable as I am sure it is something, you do not wish to relive. Should you want to accept this offer you would be generously compensated all travel expenses will be taken care of by us as well as hotel accommodations, supplied is a number for you to call. We all at Marvel Studios are looking forward to your response whatever it may be.

Kevin Feige,

President of Marvel Studios.

Of course, I'd be the one to be directly contacted, no one else really knows what happened them, I am the only one that knows what went down in the pizzeria, I managed to escape him but no unscathed, since the incident my torso has been permanently damaged in such a way that it is purple, I don't remember how it became purple but it is a constant visual reminder about what I went through that day even though I cannot remember the exactly what happened as I was so traumatized by it that I must have blocked it off. What shocks me the most is the fact that he knows my real name, I had a changed as soon as I could when I was younger so no one could find me, but somehow, he had found out who I really am despite the name on the envelope.

I'm sitting outside instead of the cafeteria so I could be in a quiet area and so no one could hear me. I look at the number in the letter, I pull out my phone and dial the number.

"Kevin Feige speaking, who am I talking to?" Kevin asks me. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Hello Kevin, I'm the one you sent the letter to, I'm a little surprised that you know my name. I didn't think it was possible for anyone to find me, since my family thought it be for the best that people couldn't connect me to Freddy's." I answer.

"Glad you called! So, Reno, what's your answer." Kevin responds.

"...I'll do it, when should I expect to be there." I inform him.

"I'll prepare the travels then to get you here as soon as possible, hopefully within the week." A now excited Kevin Feige tells me.

(Freddy's Time Skip)

I exit the plane go through all the security checks which took a bit too long but when I get to the place where I am supposed to get picked up, I look around and I see someone approach me.

"Are you Reno?" only then do I realize it's Robert freaking Downey Jr.

"Uh...y-yeah, I am." Of course, I sound so star struck and nervous. Robert doesn't seem to care about my reaction to him since he's smirking that smirk that makes me sometimes think he's Tony Stark in real life.