Chapter 7

As I sit on top of Brayden kissing him so deeply I pull away and look into his deep blue eyes , and he whispers to me .

"I've wanted to do that since I laid my eyes on you "
My heart sinks and I can't help myself to kiss him again , I'm smiling on the inside and on the outside .

We hear foot steps coming down the stairs I roll off of Brayden and sit next to him a few inches away so that it doesn't look like we've been doing anything, his mom came down the stairs.

" Would you guys like something to eat ?" She says

" actually I've got to get home and check on my dad " I say

" I'll walk you out " says Brayden as he stands up before me taking my hand and leading me up the stairs .

We walk out his front door and he closes it behind us , I look up at him and just smile and stare . I couldn't think of anything to say so I but my lip , he looks at me and grabs my face and pulls it to him and kisses me so deeply .

As he kisses me I can feel his muscles flex around me and he picks me up and puts me against the wall , it's so intense I don't want it to stop but I have to , I feel like people are watching I pull away and whisper to him .

" I'll call you later "

I give him one last kiss and head tords my car I get in and notice that he's still staring at me smiling , I start my car and drive down the street .

I stop at the stop sign at the end of the street and all I can do is touch my lips and smile , " I think I'm in love with him" , then I continue to drive to my house .