Chapter 12

"What"?

" stay very still". Says Brayden

I look into his eyes his beautiful deep blue eyes.

"Ok". I say with a nervous but excited tone to my voice

Brayden then leaves the room for a second but it seemed like a hour .
What is he doing ? Where did he go?

He comes back into the room and he has a glass full of ice cubes

I look at him , " what are you going to do with ice?" I say

"Just stay very still ", he says looking at me soaking me in .

He puts one of the ice cubes in his mouth sucking on it in his mouth , he slowly gets on top of me and starts to kiss me . His kiss is cold and wet it was so hot .

"You look hot should I cool you down?"

"Yes please " . I say with a excited tone to my voice

He puts the ice cube at the end of his mouth and start to lick it down my neck and onto my chest .

It's so cold I move a little

" Addy, don't move !" He said with a stern voice
I try so hard not to move .

He continues with the ice , going over my breasts and making my tits hard .
He sucks on them softly and continues to my stomach and places the ice cube in my naval .

It's so cold , I try so hard not to move .

"Now , you can't move or you'll get water all over the bed ." he says.

He starts to slowly kiss my pelvic area and kisses my inner thighs.

I move slightly and I can feel water drip down my side .

"Shit I don't want him to stop , don't move addy don't move ." I tell myself .

I suddenly feel the feeling of his fingers inside me going in and out of me at a steady pace.

" God addy , your so tight , so wet "

He starts to lick my clit sweetly sucking and slowly putting in another finger .

I gasp "oh my god , Brayden don't stop!"

"Don't move addy your getting the bed wet , and I don't mean from the ice cube ."

I want him so badly I can't take this torture / pleasure any more I need him inside me !

"Brayden !" , "Please !"

"Tell me what you want baby ."

" I want you , now !"

He moves back up to my lips kissing me and I can taste me at the same time .

He gets up and slips off his basketball pants and take out a foil packet from his drawer and slips on the condom .

He gets back on top of me kissing me so hard so hot and sexy , he slowly puts his penis inside me , so I can feel every inch of him again .

God I forgot how big he is . he slowly pulls in and out of me , and I start to moan his name .

"Brayden , yes , harder , faster "!

He starts to thrust faster and as I go with him .

"Cum for me baby !" He says with such a dominant voice to him.

My climax starts to rise , my back arches , my feet come to a point .
I reach my climax and so does he .

Exhausted he lays his head onto my chest both of us out of breath .