Creepypasta x Reader Scenarios

Prompt: You catch them masturbating

Jeff

It has been a couple months since you've adjusted to your new life. Slender was like an elder to you, and always sent you to work along with the others. Everything went smoothly, you went out with a partner, you both got along and completed your job, and returned home with a new friend.

But then, you were set up with Jeff for a week.

By the first day, you realized that Jeff was kind of an asshole. He ignored your greetings, he invaded your privacy on multiple occasions, and most of all he never believed in the partner element of the job. It always lead to the work becoming more work than it actually was.

It was Friday, the last work day. Finally, you could be free from Jeff. You got up earlier start getting ready, hopeful to avoid Jeff once again barging in while you're changing.

You opened your dresser, and immediately something was wrong.
"Where the hell is my underwear?"

The normal, casual underwear, were gone. You know them by heart. But what remained were your lingerie...your thongs and bras adorned with lacy patterns. You've only worn them once. But they were the only ones sitting in your drawer.

You complained mentally. Put on the underwear, and went to go lay back down. Already fed up with today.

Rolling over in the bed, you didn't bother covering your body in the blankets as you tried to fall back asleep.

'...creak~~'

The door to your bedroom closet swayed open, being in a house full of killers, you knew better and just ignored it.

That was strike one. Footsteps barely tried to silently pad to your bedside.

Again, you rolled your eyes in your head and ignored it.

Strike two.

What finally convinced your mind was the familiar belt sounds and drop of pants, your bed weighing down as if someone sat down on the edge.

"Mmm, fuck yes~" Jeff's voice breathed out roughly, wet sounds and light groans following suit.

Your body stiffened up immediately, that asshole was in your room. On your bed. Jerking himself off.

Your mind raced faster than your could gather them, this must be some sick joke, was he doing this to mess with you?

Just then, a hand gently trailed up your legs, making sure to avoid your area and caress your hips.

"...so soft..." His voice, still breathy, sounded softer. Fonder of what was under his finger tips.

He had ample opportunity to touch where he wanted, to take what he needed. But, he didn't. He trailed circles against your skin occasionally groaning in lust.

Jeff tilted his head back. "God, you look beautiful~ I wish you could see yourself." The weight on the bed then shifted.

A kiss was planted on your shoulder, immediately afterward he jumped.
"..fuck! What am I doing?...If she wakes up.."

His hand slithered around your waist, and you took this opportunity to push your ass back against him.

"This is why we work on stealth training." His body almost stiffened into stone, his breath hitching sharply into his throat.

"L-look I can explain! Please don't call Slender." Jeff fumbled over his words, moving his arm to retreat your waist.

With a swift move, you caught his arm. Pulling him over you and straddling him between your legs.

"There is nothing to explain, Jeff. I heard and felt everything." You watched him, he nervously held himself up between your thighs, his member still exposed and throbbing while he look down at you.
"You should feel lucky that I feel the same."

Jeff still stared in shock, now looking away and darkening his expression. "Don't fucking joke like this, it isn't funny..."

You reach up, pulling him down on top of you. Forcing him to pin you in missionary.
"You know me by now, if it were a joke. I would have already called Slender"

Should I make a part 2? Comment if you'd like a continuation of Jeff's Story!

-Ben-drowned-