🍋MattEdd- Missed You

After spending an entire day out on a date, Edd and Matt walked back into the house laughing and flirting with each other into Edd's room.

It wasn't long before Matt was kissing up and down his flushed neck, whimpering small pleads as he was slowly being undressed.

"You are so cute like this Edd~ I think you might be the one thing more beautiful to look at over myself~" Edd could only blushed harder, his lip caught between his teeth as he turned away from the chuckling dancer licking his heaving chest.

"M-Matt~ Ah~" The blonde stroked him slow, taking in every flinch and roll of Edd's hips as he kept moaning for more.

"Patience babe~ We have all ni-" Just then Matt's phone rang, he rolled his eyes and took it out of his pocket to deny the call. But with a quick glance at the caller ID he sat up off of Edd and made an apologetic face.

"What?! Do you have any idea what time it is?! I'm in the middle of a date!" Matt's voice seethed over in anger, his cheeks and ears burning fire red as he shouted into the receiver, a hand on his fishnet covered hip.

"Oh, sorry for bumping into your sexy time, but we needed an extra performance here pronto and the crowd picked you. So get your ass here and perform." The announcer hissed back at him, the crowd in the background chanting 'We Want Matt!'.

He felt his ego blow up tenfold, out of all the dancers in the high end establishment, they wanted Matt. He smiled wickedly and looked over to Edd, who swung his legs off the edge of the bed patiently humming away.

"I-I'll be there in five, only if you make sure the crowd throws in triple for a boner bonus." Edd looked over at his boyfriend, his expression confused as he began putting his sweater back on.

"I'll give you quad if you strip naked tonight. Have something to say to the crowd while they wait for your arrival?" The announcer countered, the crowd getting louder with claps, whistles, and screams.

"Get ready for the greatest show of all your fucking lives~ I'm pent up and you all are going to see all of me tonight in 30 minutes~" With that he hanged up and sighed, both of excitement and annoyance. He was going to perform more at his job to his adoring fans, but he would be leaving his poor Edd all alone for an hour.

"Doll, I am really sorry but I have to go into work tonight. I promise to come back home before you know it, I'll make everything we missed up to you too." Matt moved closer and took off his crop top sweater, landing it next to Edd and kissing his lips deeply.
"I promise you~"

Edd laughed cutely, wrapping his arms around Matt's neck and kissing him a few more times.
"You better~ You're leaving me all alone like this~" He spread his legs, invitingly showing off his hard member and prepped entrance.

'"I know, god I know. I will try to be quick. I'll be thinking of you while I'm up there." With a kiss to both Edd's lips and his cock, Matt ran down the steps and out of the house once again.

'Great, another night where we're almost in bed. Only to be interrupted. And I'm so hard.' Edd whimpered and looked down at himself, moving a hand down to stroke his shaft slowly.
"O-Oh~ Mm~"

He moved his hand away and instantly felt his cheeks heat with embarrassment, he can't believe he was going to do this. But it had been so long since he felt Matt against him.

Edd looked over at the discarded crop top his boyfriend had left behind, it had used to be a form of a sweater until Matt 'redesigned' the look to show off his abdomen and sculpting abs.
"How can he not feel cold wearing this?"

He lazily flopped on his side and sniffed the scent from the purple cloth. It smelled exactly like Matt, his cologne, his masculine sweat scent, and arousal.
"Mmm Matt~" Edd breathed out, moving his hands again by instinct and whining desperately.