Undertale: When you accidentally turn them on.

Sans

He had told you so, so many times to be careful around him. To be careful how much skin you so deliciously showed. To be careful on what tone you mumble in his hyper-sensitive ear area. To be especially careful of your touch, one wrong move and your fingers had him undeniably oozing magic and a thick bulge to fight against his loose shorts.

Of course, you being you. You don't listen to one of the rules that simply slipped your mind. Around the house, alone. You wore only underwear. Yes, underwear, the type that hugged your ass so illegally good that it sent your boyfriend who had walked past the kitchen into an almost drooling mess.

"-I'm tellin' ya, if I hadn't popped up here, Undyne would've...w-would've..." Sans' next words were just puffs of what were supposed to be. You stood there, by the counter eating a cold snack as you shined in a small layer of sweat.

"Would've? Sans, you never let out on a story like that." You giggled and turned around to lean over and crack the window. The wooden house was hot, which was unusual since it was in the midst of Snowdin.

That was a fucking mistake.

Sans roughly pushed his length against your ass, hands desperately gripping your supple skin around your waist as he groaned out a breathy "Fuck~"

The submissive side of you only felt the heat rise in your core and a surprised gasp to catch in your throat. He only teased his thumbs under the hem of your underwear and kept thrusting. Rough, grunting, and the sound of skin against bone over took you, the moan that sheepishly slipped out your lips made Sans pause.

"Oh~ So you have done this to tease me. Only a real needy slut would whine like that~ Isn't that right?"

"I-I didn't mean to, it was- ah~ -just so hot in here." Your voice slightly betrayed you, you pushed to tell him truth, you truly did forget. But your body pushing your ass back against the thick, rough bulge moving against your heat made you want it. Want him.
"..p-please."

The abrupt buck of your hips made Sans pause, looking down at yourself just barely able to get the tip against your entrance. But that enough sent pleasant chills up his spine.

Your underwear was ripped.

You were gripped tight.

Both of you were then teleported onto the familiar messy bed of your boyfriend.

"You're going to be begging me with a lot more than please to get what you want baby~ Sans cracked a smile, spanking you and continuing to grind his cock between your legs.

Sans has a lustful addiction to your skin. The sight alone turns him feral.

Papyrus

You loved to see your love's face doing anything together. He had so much expression to give that every new one made your heart melt. You wanted to surprised him again on his time off the guard with something new.

"I-I'm sorry, we're doing what?" Papy stammered in an unsure voice, carrying you cutely on his back through town.

"I said we're doing another dance together. we had so much fun last time. Who knows, maybe we can dance the tango again." You kissed his head while pointing him into a Mettaton plastered building. And who else to be at the front desk than the robot their self. (Idk if it's a he or she I'm sorry!) The kiss itself caused the skeleton to turn a shade of light orange, nervously laughing and setting you gently down.