〖Chapter Twenty-Four〗

"Are we really going now?" Marco said with a dissapointed look on his face.

He was having fun lurking around the empire that he almost forget what the latter told them about leaving quickly after talking to someone important.

Yuriel rolled his eyes at the childish necromancer's begging and didn't look at his direction anymore.

It's already been three days since the attack of the demons has been done.

Thanks to the skillfull workers, they repaired the buildings quickly in just a day.

They also had a little help with a few dwarves in the empire which fasten their work even more.

Yuriel was actually amazed When he saw one in person. Their height is half of the size of an average person but their muscles and beards are no joke.

He was even planning to stay all day long on the spot where the dwarves are working if it weren't for Rio and Marco dragging him back to their inn.

Yuriel also hadn't met the prince nor the heroine again which is a relief in the latter's side.

What's the use of the communication device he gave to his highness if He wouldn't use it to begin with.

"We can't stay for too long here. I still need to find something..... important..." Yuriel walks out of the inn with the same disguise and a black cloak.

Rio followed the latter without any complains while Marco walks with a sulking expression on his face.

Yuriel was quite satisfied with the duke's son and decides to let the two buy anything they want on the way before they could leave completely.

With just that, Marco's face brightens alot as if he didn't sulk a moment ago.

An hour passed and they're finally out of the empire. The latter was exhausted since the necromancer kept pointing here and There when he see something that peek his interest like foods and weird... looking stuffs..

"JUST WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" He loudly cursed at the young necromancer while holding the weirdest thing he had ever seen since he was reincarnated in this world.

"oh that? I don't know either but the children plays them...." He said while smiling happily while yuriel glanced at him Unbelievably as he look back at the thing he is holding.

What the necromancer said was true but....

It reminded him of a... dildo...

His cheeks suddenly reddens as he shoved it back to the necromancer before walking again.

Yuriel admits that he is a virgin But he is not an idiot When it comes to those things.

It was an accident back then where he kind of clicked an ad that took him to a new site that sells dildo. And he can't control the shame he felt that he didn't even use his computer laptop for one day.

And what the necromancer brought is almost the same as the beaded long... one...

While Yuriel was having a mental breakdown. The two behind him thought of him weirdly.