𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈

Giyuu POV

Giyuu POV

I went into hashira's place after completing my mission. "Finally.."

I think there was someone behind me and the person pushed hard at my back. I fell down. "What the-"

"Tomioka-san~ You came back! I thought you already dead"

"Oh. It's just you Kochou.. Why you push me like that." I stand up.

"Oh nothing. I just want to spend time with you."

"I'm busy."

"Eh..why so shy Tomioka-san..You really are a shy boy.. That's why you don't have any friend.. Don't be so rude~"

"..."

"Hm? Did I say something wrong? What I say are fact right?." Shinobu smile.

I sighed. "What do you want from me Kochou."

"Like I said..I want to spend time with you ^^"

"No."

"Aww..why? Your so boring Tomioka-san..Why I even friend with you hm~..Oh right! Well you look so lonely..and that's kinda upset to me hm~..You should be grateful that you have me. Beside, everyone know that we're besties now. They will think that we're fight Tomioka-san~ Maybe they will think that you being a bad friend to me." She's smiled but look like a devil inside her.

"Are you..try to make me.."

"Oh no no no~ Do not misunderstand about my words~ But its true right? ^^"

"Fine. If you really want to spend time with me..Then shut your annoying mouth first. With that words of yours..you will lose so many friends. Stop being like an old woman that talking too much."

" °v°..💢 What."

"You heard me."

Kochou goes closer to my face and smiled. "My my..Your so brave now Tomioka-san~.."

I pull her to me. We're getting very close each other and then I whisper to her. "Yes I'm brave now. You better don't mess with me.. Kochou.."

Shinobu POV

I blush and look down. "What is he doing. Omg too close.."

"But I was just teasing you~..Why so mad huh :)"

I stare at him and he stare at me back deadly.

"WOOOOOO CAUGHT IN 4K"

Both of us saw Tengen dancing beside us. "....."

"You better run or die." I smiled at Tengen..💢

Tengen immediately running away.

I push Tomioka softly. "Tomioka-san..do you actually accept that I want to spend time with you?"

"...Um..yea.."

I look at him. "Wow Tomioka-san just accepted~ He actually don't want to be alone! So sad"

"Kochou.. enough teasing me. -~-"

"Sure! Just for today ^^"

"..." Tomioka walk away fast from me.

"Ehh. Don't leave me here~! " I ran towards him.