𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈

Shinobu POV

Shinobu POV

"Hmm.."

"Master..are you okay?" Kanao was worried about me.

"Oh I'm fine.."

"Oh..you sure?.."

"Um..I think I need someone to hugging me."

Kanao POV

"Hugging? This is the first time I heard Master saying this."

"Hugging?..You want me to hug you Master?"

"Well you hugging me all the time" Shinobu giggled.

"Oh yea..But how you still feel like that? Sorry I asking too much."

"No it's okay..hm..I don't know why I feeling like I need a hug..even tho you hugging me all the time.."

I silent and don't know how to solve this problem.

Shinobu POV

I standing up. "Kanao..go continue your practice skill okay?..I want to meet someone."

"O-of course..Master..And I hope that you will be fine."

I smiled. "Aww.. don't worry about that, Kanao ^^"

"Hm.."

"I go now..I will be back ^^" I going out of the room.

I was walking while I bowed my head down. I feel kinda lonely. My heart feel a little panic. My mind feeling stress. My face is gloomy.

"Ha.. everything will be okay.." I whisper.

While I was walking ... I bumped into something in front of me but not that hard. "!?" I stopped and looking what's infront of me.

It was Tomioka. He turning back. "Kochou..watch where you going.."

"O-oh! It was you..Tomioka-san ^^..Sorry my bad."

Tomioka sigh and walking away. Before he walking away from me..I quickly hold his haori. "Hm? What is it Kochou.?"

I whisper to myself. "I want a hug.."

"???..Sorry..I can't hear you."

I feel mad a bit and I hugging him fast.

Giyuu POV

"Eh?. Kochou? Why are you suddenly hugging me?." I was really confused.

"Why can't I? Just hug me back." Kochou hide her face on my chest.

"..." I hugging her back. "Um.. Kochou.."

"Shh- Don't say anything Tomioka-san."

I don't know what just happen. I still hugging her because she want it to. But why I feel..really like this hug?.

Shinobu POV

I can't believe that I just hug Tomioka. While I hugging him, I feel so calm and my mood feeling good. "Tomioka-san..your body so warm.."

Tomioka blush. "Why suddenly.."

I smiled "Sorry..but I really want to hug you.." I look up just to see his face. He's really tall.

Tomioka just stare at me. He touch my cheek and I hold his hand where he touched my cheek. We're blush a little and stare at each other eyes.

"Master?"

I was shock so bad and broke the hug. I push Tomioka so hard away from me. I hide my face to calm myself from blushing. I turn back. "Yes, Kanao? ^^"

Tomioka just standing there like a tree and still thinking about what just happen.

"Um..did I disturbing you two?.. S-sorry!" Kanao bowed down infront of me.

"Uhh- N-no- It's okay, Kanao! Tomioka-san and I just talking about random things! Right Tomioka-san? ^^💢"

"Uh. Yea."

"Haha. What are you doing here, Kanao? Aren't you going to practice your skill? ^^"

"Well..about that..I really need your help, Master"

"My my~ I feel so bad for leaving you alone there. Come on, let's continue your training..You go first okay? ^^"

Kanao nods and leaving. I look at Tomioka. "Um..Tomioka-san.. let's hug again next time.."

"...." He doesn't say anything.

I smiled softly to him and leaving.

Giyuu POV

"What is this feeling..Stop it Giyuu. Focus on the important things only. Stay cool."