𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓

Giyuu POV

Giyuu POV

This year, I'm 25 years old. Since Kochou's death I feel..very lonely. I still feel happy that everything is over now and everyone started to get back a happy life but..I can't get rid this feeling. A sad feeling. I really miss someone.. Someone who always teased me before.

I leaned against the tree and watched the birds fly in the sky. It's really relaxing here.. Meanwhile, I closed my eyes just want to take a nap for a while.

Tomioka-san~..

Whose voice is that?..

Tomioka-san..

The voice keep calling me.. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Shinobu standing in front of me..smiling softly. She looks like a light..and she's very beautiful like always.. I was shocked before that and tears started to flow out. "K-kochou?.."

"Tomioka-san.. how are you?.. ^^"

I said nothing and went to hug the small woman with a silent cry. Kochou hugged me back and rubbed my back. "I-i..miss y-you.." I said in a weak voice. "I miss you too silly~.."

"I'm s-sorry I couldn't p-protect y-you.." Kochou chuckled softly and touched both of my cheeks. "Don't blame yourself.. This is all destiny.." I hold one of her hands and kissed it softly. "I still remember you asked me if the moon is lovely..once.."

"Why you suddenly remembered it?.."

"...You want to confess to me right?.." I looked at Kochou with a small smile. Why didn't I realize before.. Kochou smiled back and nodded slowly. "What's your answer then, Tomioka-san?.." I touch Kochou's waist and instantly kissed her softly. She kissed me back without any reaction.

"..I love you.." I whispered beside her ear. "I love you too..💜" Kochou hugged me for the last time and let me go. She managed to wipe my tears before about to left. "Kochou! D-don't leave!.." She turned back and let out a happy sigh. "I won't leave you~.. You just need to come with me, my love ^^.." Kochou pull out her hand to me..and I smiled gently. I hold her hand then she immediately pulled my hand and we ran together laughing happily.

Narrator:

At that time, Tanjiro could tell that Giyuu was gone as he leaned against the tree. "Giyuu-san.."

"I hope you happy now in another life.."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙂𝙞𝙮𝙪𝙪 𝙭 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙪 𝙊𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 (𝙂𝙞𝙮𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙤) ☑ 🎉