𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒌

Shinobu POV

Shinobu POV

I'm walking around the Butterly Mansion just to take some fresh air. The weather now is very cold and comfortable. "Hm?. What Tomioka-san doing there with..Kanao?"

Giyuu POV

"Please tell me where Kochou is?" Kanao just smiled and silent. I asking her like 5 times already. She keep staring at me and doesn't say anything. I sighed. "Tomioka-san~!" I saw Kochou walk towards both of us. "K-kochou.."

"Kanao, go continue your work okay? ^^"

Kanao nods and leave us. "Um..sorry Kochou..that I came here..W-well you see.."

Kochou touch my forehead. "My my~ You have a fever Tomioka-san~..That's why you came here right? ^^"

"Uh..y-yea.."

Kochou rub my cheek softly and then walk away. "Follow me~.."

I follow her. She went into the rest room. And then, she tidy up a bed in this room. "Lay here ^^" She pat the bed.
I feel a little awkward. I lay down on the bed. It's really comfy. Kochou covered me with a blanket. "You need to rest Tomioka-san..You're really hardworking before..until you forgot what the meaning of 'rest'."

"So..I just lay on this bed in this empty bored room a few days?."

"Don't know yet~ If you are really really healthy..then you may continue your job ^^"

"...Fine.."

Kochou smile and get out from the room. Four minutes later, she came back and bring some medicine and one wet towels. She sit on a round small chair that stay beside the bed I lay on. "Here a medicine for you Tomioka-san. You need to take 2 pills a day~.."

"Nghh..I hate this." Kochou giggled and put a wet towels on my forehead gently. While she doing that, I hold her arms softly. She blushed a bit. "Tomioka-san..You try to flirt with me even you're sick right now huh..? ^^ 💢"

"..So...soft.." Kochou take my hand from her arms and put it down. "Ehem..Remember, eat this pills okay.?" She about to stand up and I pull her close to me. Only her chest lay on my chest. "T-..Tomioka-san?!..///" I whispered in her ear. "Thank you for taking care of me.. Kochou.."

Shinobu POV

I look at Tomioka and blushing hard. "N-no need to thanks.." I get off of him and walk away. "Kochou!.."
I look back. "..Yes, Tomioka-san?" He give a small and soft smile at me. "Love you.." I look away and look down. "...L-love you too. N-now..go get some rest o-okayy!!.." I instantly get out from here and screaming so bad in my mind.

Giyuu POV

I laugh a bit when looking at her reaction. "So cute.."