𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

❗Little angst ❗___________________________________________

❗Little angst ❗
___________________________________________

Giyuu POV

I just got back from a mission. That demon is kinda hard for me to kill it alone. I feel very tired and don't have a mood. Kochou saw me and run towards me. She poke my cheek. "Welcome back Tomioka-san~! I was waiting for you! Why it takes so long to finish your misson hm?~"

"Move. Kochou..."

"Ehh?? Are you okay?? You look a little injured. You should ask me to finish that mission together hm~..Let me take care of you~!"

"...." My head feel hurt and I walk away from her. "... Tomioka-san! Don't ignore me like that~!" Kochou pull my haori. I push her hand. "Kochou..I want to rest...alone.." Kochou stare at me. "Don't be like this Tomioka-san~..Come on..Let me help you! You're injured you know?"

"It's okay. I don't need your help."

"Please? I worried about you~! Are you shy to me huh?~..Just admit it~ Come on Tomioka-san! "

"Shut up.. Kochou."

"But Tomioka-san-"

"I SAID SHUT UP! OKAY? YOUR SO ANNOYING! I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE FOR AWHILE OKAY!? I'M TIRED AND MY HEAD FEEL HURT RIGHT NOW! YOU JUST MAKING IT FEEL WORST! GO AWAY ALREA-" I cover my mouth with my hand. I didn't mean to say that to her. Really.. didn't mean it. I look at Kochou. She standing infront of me and her face look a bit shock and empty.

"..Aaa...I get it now. I'm sorry Tomioka-san..I will leave you alone now..Sorry again.." She said it while looking down. She want to walk away from me. I hold her hand. "Wait Kochou-"

She didn't look at me. "Hm? I thought you're tired? Just go rest okay? I will bring first aid kit to you later..I gotta go now." She take my hand away from her hand softly. I quickly hugging her. "Kochou.. I-I'm sorry..I didn't mean to say that...my head feel heavy that time..I really don't want to yell at you..Please forgive me.." Kochou hugging me back. I can hear she's sobbing. Kochou look at me and smiled. "....I forgive you Tomioka-san..Don't worry.. I'm not mad..Just a little shock..." I wipe her tears. "I still..feel bad.." Kochou pinch my cheek and pull it hard. "It's okayy..I understand... ^^"

"Ow- ow- ow-"

"You know what. I changed my mind. I won't forgive you if you don't want me to take care of you. ^^ 💢"

"....You really..want to take care of me?.."

"Of course~!! 💢"

"....Fine..Sorry again about earlier" I still feel bad. I can't forgive myself. "It's okayyyy! Don't feel bad Tomioka-san..^^..💢"

"Hm....'')"

Kochou pull me. "Now let's go for healing you~!"

I followed her. Her mood is okay now. I don't know why she excited to healing me. "Hm..she really nice to me even she's kinda annoying. I really like her..."