𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘

Giyuu POV

Giyuu POV

I felt a little mad to Kochou because she told everyone about my embarrassment moment yesterday. I go to her room and knocked it many times. Kochou open the door not too wide. "Oh?~ It just you Tomioka-san..You want anything from me?? ^^"

"Why you tell everyone about yesterday??. You just break our promised."

"Oh? Oh my~..I didn't mean to do that~.. I'm sorry 💜"

"Hm..." While Kochou chuckles to me, I saw there's a big thingy that look like a pillow in her room. It's look like a human pillow but round a bit.

"Looks like my hair.." Kochou look at me with a confuse face. "Hm?? Your hair?"

"In your room..What is that, Kochou?? It's kinda look like my hairstyles. I saw it."

"Erk-" Kochou goes outside then immediately close the door.

"N-nothing!! There's nothing inside! 💢"

"Oh.. I see."

"I already apologized right?? Now p-please go.."

"?? Hm okay then." I left her.

(3 hours later)

I go to Kochou room again and knock the door. "She's not here.." This is my chance. I want to check what's inside her room before. The door not lock so I open it slowly. I saw a big pillow on the floor which make me shock and instantly blush.

"Wait..is that me?. I look so round and..big. Kinda..cute."

I take the pillow to look at it closely. Kinda speechless to say something.

Shinobu POV

"My my..So tired." I enter my room weakly. I realized Tomioka is here..holding the fking pillow. My face turned red. "T-TOMIOKA-SAN!? WTF YOU DOING IN HERE!? /////"

"Ah.. Kochou. Sorry.. but can you explain about..this first??."

"T-there's no need to explain about that!! Get tf out of my room now!!  💢"

"You blushing so hard, Kochou."

I take the pillow from Tomioka harshly. "S-shut up. Please g-go!"

"Where di you even get that?.."

"Why should I tell you!? Don't ask to many questions to me 💢"

"I wonder why you pick a pillow that look like me. Why can't you pick the..real one?.."

"The real one is not cute :> 💢"

"It's still the same person..So?.."

"..."

"I thought insect make sound. Why suddenly quiet?"

"..What. ^^"

Narrator:

Shinobu kick Giyuu out of her room after he get beated by her many times. "If you enter my room again, I'll fking kill you ^^ 💢" Shinobu slams the door.

"....Ow."

Shinobu sigh deeply after lie down on the pillow. "It will be better if I pick the real one. Wait no. Don't think like that..💢" Shinobu hide her blushing face.