Falling For The Llama?

Phil's POV

It hurt a little when Dan told me to edit out the stare but I didn't I kept it in. The run and our cute stare and Dan's beautiful smile. I kept in every phan moment.

"It takes forever to get this sharpie off"

I whined while walking to the bathroom.

"Well the cat whiskers make the video better"

"True but it's gonna be there for weeks and my mum is coming over soon"

"Oh when"

"Some time this week I believe"

"Better scrub extra hard to get it off"

I laughed and went back to the sink to remove my whiskers

A few days later

My mum will be here in a few hours and me and Dan have been working all day to make the house presentable. We watered my house plants we cleaned the toilet made our beds hid our video games and messy clothes. We even attempted lunch but failed and threw it in the garbage.

"Phil I think your mum is here"

I was a bit nervous to open the door but I couldn't leave her out there and jump out the window and change my name all though I wanted to.

"Hey mum"

"Hello Mrs.Lester"

"Oh Dan you sound like a scared boyfriend taking someone's daughter out on a date"

We all laughed

Me, my mum, and Dan spent all afternoon together it was fine until my mum noticed I was staring at Dan.

"Aw aren't you two a cute couple Phil why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend"

"WHAT!" Me and Dan said at the sane time

"Mum I'm- I'm not gay"

"Neither am I...."

"Oh come on I can tell by the way you look at each other it's the same way your Dad looked at me"

"Oh and no straight person or people keep their house this clean."