New Video!

Phils pov

I was setting up for the video. The big video. We were deciding how we should say it.

"Dan I have an idea"

"Yeah well what is that?"

"Um well two actually put together pictures of us kissing and post it or make a video then somewhere we kiss"

"Not bad ideas I like the first one"

"Alright lets dig up some pictures out of our files"

Dans pov

I brought my laptop into his room room and picked out photos going all the way back to 2009. We edited for about two hours and then picked a song for one hour. It was done and we recorded one last part.

"Surprise!"

I laughed smiling big.

"Phil you're such a.... I don't even know but yeah did anyone even survive to this point"

"Well if you didn't die well uh I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY"

"Tumblr is about to go boom"

I bit my lip and stared at Phil he was too cute I tackled and kissed him. Here we were laying in his bed kissing during our coming out video.

*video jump cuts*

"Well Phil if anyone survived they are definitely dead now"

Our hair was ruffled. Clothing wrinkled same for his bed sheets.
Nothing dirty happened.

"Well we love you guys and if you don't understand me and Dan are dating"

"Today's draw Phil naked is"

On the screen appeared a detailed but censored phan art of us frickle fracking.

And at the end we showed us doing the heart symbol with our hands in the first philisnotonfire and now.