The Time We Went Outside

Phil's pov

"Come on Phil we have to go" 

"Ugh do we have to go outside I would rather stay in bed"

"Yes Phil now come on"

I was forced out of bed but moved very slowly. I put on a random shirt which later I realized it was a phan shirt. Some black jeans made my hair presentable. While Dan has straightened his hair and held a huge smile. But even though he was trying to look nice he still wore a black shirt black jeans and black shoes.

"So anyway Dan where are we going"

"I was thinking we could go to the ice cream place"

"Um okay why"

"Because it's a date and outside the shop is beautiful and romantic"

".....Dan since when have you called a date romantic"

"since today come on Philly"

"Um okay"

We walked the whole way holding hands on the way there. It was insanely hot but I guess that's "romantic". We ordered our creamy treats. There is a beach around the ice cream shop and we ate there. After we talked about our phans and youtube and other stuffs. Dan handed me his ice cream. He got on one knee.

"Phillip Micheal Lester, my flatmate, my best friend, my boyfriend. You helped me through my million existential crises. You helped me in coming out to my friends and family. You helped me through rejection. And I want us to be together forever. Phillip Micheal Lester flatmate, best friend, shall we change the last part? Will you marry me?"

"D-dan yes I can't believe this real yes I will marry you"

We hugged continued our ice creams. We went home and Dan showed off the ring on all his social media other than youtube we were waiting a bit before that.