Helping the Elderly and New Washers

Lillian sat at the Gallagher table, talking to Fiona, when the back door burst open and the Gallagher brothers rush in, Lip hanging off of Ian.

"Oww!" Lip cried, Ian looked over to Lillian, who stood up and helped her friend put his brother in his bed.

"So you're telling me an old lady on the train?" Fiona looked between the two boys before looking back at Lillian, she just shrugged her shoulders, not knowing what happened.

"The door was closing on her walker, Lip barely got his foot in the door in time to stop it.." Ian spoke up for his brother, who looked to be in agonizing pain.

"Honestly that sounds ridiculous, but if that's your story."

Fiona grabbed onto Lip's toes, earning a yelp from him in return.

"I forgot whether that's good or bad," Fiona looked sheepishly towards Lillian. " More like you two jumped the turnstiles again and he twisted it trying to outrun the transit cops."

Shortly after Veronica arrives to help Lip and his foot, but came empty-handed. The women walked into the boy's room and you would have thought someone was dying.

"No-No! Always elevate extremities!" She nudged Fiona out of the way so she could take her spot on the bed. "Move!... Before you give him a fucking embolism!" She looked over to Lip. " You okay Lip? Sweetheart?"

"Don't touch it! Please." He pleaded to the 'doctor' in front of him.

Veronica yanked off Lips sock.

"Wiggle your toes?"

Doing as she says, Lip tries the wiggle his toes, he wasn't very successful. Veronica looks around and spots Ian standing there.

"Go to my house. Top of the freezer?" Veronica begins talking to Ian

"Yeah."

"Two ice packs, second cupboard above the sink, liquid ibuprofen, freeze spray, ace bandage." She finishes her list.

"Shouldn't we get it X-rayed?"

"Please. No Insurance? You'll be in the ER forever, and for what? Sub-metatarsal hematoma' Thanks! Tell us something we didn't know five hours ago! Fuck off!" After Veronica's little tangent, she blocked Ian's departure.

"My bedroom, top of the TV, Pack of smokes, and a lighter."

Ian ran off to gather Veronica's list of things to produce a miracle.

To say Lillian wasn't having a fun time watching Lip be in pain was an understatement, especially what he put her through the other day. It was disgusting, very much uncalled for. But there was a part of her that felt bad for Lip as he was hurt.

There was a loud knock on the door, and Lip bounced up and scurried to hide under the bed.

"I'm not here! I'm not here!" Lip yelled, causing the rest of the audience to flinch.

Ian frantically ran up the stairs, he looked paler than usual.

"You've never heard of us, Fiona!" Ian pleaded with his sister.

Fiona and Lillian were in shock that the boys lied to them about helping the old lady.

"What. Have. You. Done!" She didn't even wait for a reply as another loud knock on the door, Fiona ventured downstairs.

" What the Fuck happened? What did you guys do?" Lillian announced to the frantic boys, looking between the two boys that pathetically found their way under Lips bunk bed.  Finally one of them spoke up.

"I was trying to get Ian a Hummer from Karen, since I found out that he was gay, and her dad came down the stairs to go to work and found Karen under the table, my foot is because I fell out of the second-story window, " Lip looked from his brother, over to Lillian. "Please Lills." He begged the girl, hoping that she wouldn't rat them out.

"You guys, but mostly Lip, are complete idiots," Lillian spoke, on the verge of laughter, but felt she needed to remain serious, but the longer she stared at the boys, she couldn't help but smile.

Everyone in the room broke the silence and began laughing. After Veronica was done playing her doctor role, they all, Including lip, went downstairs and found a new washer and dryer were being installed, everyone looked to Fiona very confused.

"I thought you were broke?" Veronica questioned her best friend.

"That's what I said!" Ian spoke.

Fiona just as baffled, held up a bouquet.

"These were inside the washer." Fiona show the group the message tag in it wrote. "XOXO Steve."

Steve was Fiona's new interest when V and she went to the club, she met Steve and brought him home after he punch the bouncer, which surprised them all. Now he was coming over almost as much a Lillian.