First Fights

"Wow, Lip." Karen jumped Lips bones, did Lillian blame her? Hell no, but no one's going to talk to Loo that way, definitely not while in front of her.

"You just gonna let her talk to you like that?" The teen looked from Karen then back over to Lip.

"Lillian," Lip warned her, knowing what could or could not happen next.

"No, I'm being serious, you're going to let this fucking whore talk to you like this?" Anger was prominent on Lillian's face as she looked at Lip.

"Who the fuck are you talking to, Lillian." Karen rolled her eyes, but there was fright plastered all over them.

Lillian got real close to the girl's face, "Some bitch ass whore named Karen Jackson. I don't think you want your ass beat again, or do you?" She could see from the corner of her eye that Lips' eyes got wide. He knew she could fight, listen he would never hurt her, he grew up thinking that when guys hit women then that meant they were bitches, so hurting her was never an option, but when he would get her angry, and sometimes he did it on purpose, she would punch his arm. He had to admit that the girl could throw a punch just as well as she could take one. He still remembered the first time she got into a fight around here.

Someone had been calling her a slut, because she only had like two friends, Lip and Ian. Well besides the rest of the Gallaghers but the younger kids were at the middle school while the older ones made it to their second year of high school. For a while, Lillian just brushed the rumor off and carried it on her way, but a new set of rumors spread around. Making a huge mess of her life when her grandmother sat her down one night to ask.

"Lillian, my dear granddaughter, you know if you have something to tell me you can come to me for anything," Lillian's grandmother looked at her from across the table, they had just sat down to eat. "I'll support you with whatever decision you make, I just want you to know that I love you, and we can turn the spare bedroom—" She couldn't even get the rest of the word out.

"What are you talking about grandma?" Lillian started laughing she thought that her grandmother was joking.

"I heard that you and Phillip were pregnant or maybe it was Ian, she said. I can't remember dear."

"Who did you hear this from grandma?" Lillian could feel her jaw tightening, and her fist clenching.

"Some girl, her name started with a K, I was getting my perm like I usually do when I overheard her saying it," The look on her face softened even more. "Is it not true my dear?"

"Of course, it isn't grandma. I wouldn't do that to you right now."

"Oh good heavens, I would have supported you but I wasn't happy about it and I thought you just weren't going to tell me. " Lillian's grandma broke into a smile.

"If I was though, I definitely wouldn't want it to be Phillip Gallaghers." Lillian smiled at her grandma, whose face broke into not quite a frown but not a smile.

"I wouldn't say that just yet my love, only time will tell."

A week later after asking around, she finally found out who it was. Karen fucking Jackson.

Lillian was very impulsive, she was walking with Lip to their 4th period when she walked past them. Lillian grabbed Karen's hair and smashed her head into a locker, letting go of the girl's blonde hair, Karen fell to the floor, after a few seconds Karen stood back up her head bleeding from where it hit the metal. Karen swung at Lillian, hitting her in the face. 

Blood began to fall from Lillian's nose and down on the floor. She gave Karen a wicked look as she wiped the blood with her hand. Terror ran through Karen's eyes, Lillians' fist connected to her face, and repeated until Lillian was pulled off by Lip and two other teachers. 

She was suspended for 3 weeks because of it. 

"Lillian!" Lip yelled at her to get her attention, he grabbed Karen's arm and pulled her away from the danger. 

"That's what I fucking thought! Run your scared ass back to your daddy, oh wait he left your mom and you." Lillian held up her middle fingers. 

"Fuck you," Karen called out. 

"You're too late your daddy already did." 

"Come on Karen let's go," Lip said pulling her away from Lillian's house. 

He would never say it out loud but, whatever the hell just happened really turned him on, but he will fix that issue later.