Beards Get You Laid

Lillian and Lip made their way to the University of Chicago to talk to the professor that caught the two testing for other students, the University was huge compared to the high school they attended, both Lillian and Lip were very nervous as they stared at the building, but made their way through the doors. They walked throughout the school until Lip stopped at a door, the plaque on the wall matched the name that Lip received on the card, the door was opened and inside the professor was sitting and doing something that looked like it was academically important, Lip had cleared his throat catching the teachers attention. 

"Well isn't it Phillip Gallagher, and Lillian Navarro, please come in and sit." The teacher looked between the teen's faces. 

"So when you're not busting SAT cheaters, you're a teacher?" Lip asked sarcastically, earning a chuckle from the man. 

"Professor," He declared. 

"Oh." Lip looked over to Lillian. 

"SAT's a side gig. Pay's for my boat." 

"Which gets you laid, I'm guessing," Lip recalled, earning a smack on the arm from Lillian. 

"Cut it out Lip." Lillian half-heartedly yelled at the boy. 

"Ha, ha, no. The beard gets me laid." The man joked back to the teens making them rather uncomfortable but knew not to be. 

"Chicks dig a beard. I'll keep that in mind." Lip nodded with a smirk on his face. 

"So you guys planning on going to college?"

"No just came here for the free shirts and shit from the gift store." 

"Listen, I'd like you guys to attend the university next semester." The professor looked in between the students. 

Lip looked over at Lillian, shock blown all over both of their faces, there was no way that one southside hooligan and a northside con would make it into a decent college, or even graduate before they needed to.

"there's still another year and a half in high school." Lillian looked at the professor. 

"Well test out. We all know you're capable."

"An pay for it with what? Beard get me money too?" Lip rolled his eyes. 

"There are grants you can apply for. There are loans, It'll pay for the school, the dorm, and your meal card. "

"Then we, owe like half a million bucks right," Lip spoke out. 

Lillian never really thought about college, sure she knew she was decently smart, learning came easy for her, but she never thought she would be able to pull off getting into a college, shit she didn't even want to finish out high school, she spent most of her time skipping with Lip or not even showing up. 

"Well, you're clever kids, figure out a way to stiff Uncle Sam." 

"I don't know. Sounds like a lot of trouble to me." 

Lip and. Lillian sat in the professor's office for about 30 more minutes talking about getting into college. Eventually, he offered them the chance to sit in on one of these lectures while they were there, but the two never made it. 

"Lils do you believe what he said?" Lip looked over at the girl. 

"I don't know Lip, I think it would be cool to get out of here. Do something big in life, show that it's possible." 

"Now you sound like him." Lip smiled and kissed Lillian.

..

A heated make-out session made its way onto the couch, causing the majority of the teen's clothes to come off in the wake of the heated kisses and pants.  

"What are we doing here?" Lillian asked pulling away from his lips. Her breast was exposed to the boy. 

"Seriously, from, uh, my vantage point, looks like we're on the verge of fucking." Lip spoke causing Lillian to look at the boy's lips, then back up to his blue eyes. 

"No, I mean, you and me. What are we?" Lillian rolled her eyes. 

"We've always been friends," Lip told Lillian, her face going into a sad smile as she nodded.  

"Just friends?" Lillian asked, disappointment on his face. 

"Yeah. You know. Friends who like to do this," His lips landed on her collar bones making his way to the sweet spot that brought chills down her spine. 

"Right?" Lip pulled back before looking at the girl. 

"Right. I knew that. I was just checking." She was devastated honestly, she liked Lip more and more each day, and becoming more and more attached to the man he was becoming. 

The front door swings open, as Lillian rushes to find an article of clothing to cover her breast. Fiona with Liam walks through the door, she wasn't shocked, she then they fucked almost all the time now. 

"You have a bedroom, Lip," Fiona announced as she set the toddler down to go play. 

"Yeah, says the girl who had sex on the stairs last night," Lillian called out with a smile on her face as she winked at Fiona. A smile rose to Fiona's mouth. 

"Hallway." 

"I stand corrected." Lip looked at Lillian who had by now put her shirt back on. 

"Kev and V are on their way over with meat sauce." Fiona smiled at the kids. 

Carl walked from the back door to the wooden mountain with a white cloth covering his eye. 

"Paintball rocks. I had the best day of my life." 

"Did you wear a faceguard?"Lip asked his younger brother, already knowing the answer to the question.

"Nope." Carl smiled at Lip then over to Lillian, before dashing up the stairs.