I Can't Lie to You

"So.." Lillian smiled as she took the joint from Lip's mouth and put it in hers. They were on his bed smoking. Lip smiled back at his best friend. 

"You know I have never really understood how someone could be as beautiful as you." Lip was high as shit, and so was Lillian, but the words being spoken were very true. Lip smiled back at the girl in front of him, as they passed the joint back and forth between the two, making jokes here and there. Lip was trying to make up for the whole time he lost with her while he was fucking around with Karen. 

It turned out that not only was she fucking around with Lip, she fucked Frank. Along with many other guys. 

Lillian blushed from either the joint or from the words Phillip was saying. 

"You don't mean that," 

"Of course I do! I can't lie to you." 

"Whatever." Lillian smiled and rolled her eyes. 

"No, hear me out. I'm sitting here in front of you looking at every single portion of your face, every beauty mark, every scratch on your face, with the sun right behind you. It makes you look like a goddess," Lip grabbed Lillian's hands. "You're sitting in front of me, your hair looks like a complete mess, you have a majority of my clothes on your body, no bra, no makeup, not that you wear a lot anyway, and for some reason, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. I really can't comprehend how or why you made it into my life or why you have stayed for as long as you have. But you are, and I've told you this before, one of the most important people in my life, and I really don't have many so take that as you want but its true. Thank you for being my friend for the last year and a half." 

Tears were falling from Lillian's face, she's never really been told any of that, so hearing those words meant the world to her. 

Lillian wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself onto his lap, before she placed her head on his shoulder, his arms engulfed her in the hug, they felt safe. 

After Lillian and Lip pulled apart they pressed their foreheads together, Lillian found her hand wrapped up in his disheveled hair, Lips finger tips trace shapes on her back. Goosebumps spiked up her arms as the energy shifted, and the air became dense with something. Lip pulled Lillian closer to his body, he wanted to be as close as possible to her, to smell her.  

Lip looked up at the girl that straddled his lap, looked at her beautiful eyes, then down to her lips. They teens found that they were getting very close. 

Lip broke the distance first, he smashed his lips into hers. He somehow managed to get her closer than before, as he licked the bottom of her lip asking for access, which she allowed. Lips hands found their way down to Lillian's hips as she started to grind on his growing erection, due to the thin fabric of Lip's underwear, which both were wearing both teens gasped for air before going back to kissing. One of Lips hands were kept of her hips as the other slowly found its way up to her face. 

As the pair separated, Lillian took Lips thumb in her mouth all while looking him in the eye, causing a hoarse laugh come from the blue-eyed boy. 

"You're so fucking perfect." Lip's mouth found Lillian's neck as he left wet kisses all across it, his hand found her hair ask he pulled it away from where he felt his mouth should be. Lillian's gasps grew louder as he began to nibble on her earlobe. The rocking of Lillian's hips became faster, causing Lip to stop worrying about not leaving a mark on the beautiful girl he was kissing. The boys kissing dragged up her neck, he knew that by morning she would be pretty much plastered with bright purple bruises, but at this time he didn't give a fuck, and from the sound of it, neither did she. Lip pulled away from her neck as Lillian pulled his shirt off of him, now it was her turn. 

Lillian placed her hand on Lip's chest, with the power she pushed him down on his back, letting her have a whole canvas of space to work on, as she climbed on the boy, she leaned down to kiss his head, nose, each cheek then his lips as gentle as possible. Lillian pulled away, as Lip lifted himself by his elbows bringing their lips together. She handled through his hair. 

Lillian broke away from his lips as she kissed down his jaw, all the way to his chest. She then licked the same trail back up, earning a growl from the boy under her. She had the ultimate power over this boy right now. So what does she do with this power? 

Lillian backed up further on the bed, leaving her at his hips she began kissing around the trim of his boxers, she then looked up the panting boy as she once again tranced her tongue back up to his neck. Her hand softly found his hard-on, his soft moan from the friction of her hand as she worked for her hand in a teasing manner. Lillian's mouth found Lip's chest once more as she began to make her art on her canvas. 

"F-fuck," Lip breathed out. 

"I- I think y-you have to m-much clothes on L-lills." Lip's head fell back with relief as she hand motion became faster. 

"I think you're right, Phillip Gallagher," Lillian whispered into his ear after she was satisfied with her artwork. 

Those words. His name. Drove him over the board. He felt like the only person in the world right now. Lip smashed his lips to Lillians, as his hand found its way to the collar of the shirt she was borrowing, he tore it, leaving her bare-chested and beautiful. He groaned at the sight he was witnessing. 

"I know I keep saying it, but you are perfect." Lips mouth attached to the skin right below the collar bone, he made his way down to the girls breast, he took one into his mouth and his hand massaged the other one, leaving Lillian speechless, her head falling back with pleasure. The grinding of Lillian's hips picked up its pace.