Lets Go Get Fucked Up

"What more piss food?" All the Gallaghers and Lillian practically rushed down the stairs, Fiona started helping women keep her government job as long as she brought food over, and so far it worked great, the woman was a pretty good cook too.

"You know it." Fiona smiled at the bunch. 

 "Alright right! Cup-of-lasagna, anyone?" Lip asked grabbing mugs from the cupboard, then setting them on the table. 

"Right here," Lillian announced, grabbing actual cups for the meal, turning the sink on, and placing the cups underneath the faucet. 

"Who was on dishes today?" Fiona looked around at all of them. 

"Uh, I'll get them after lunch." Ian had forgotten to do the morning run. 

..

Ian, Carl, Lip, and Lillian all walked into the chapel. 

"Why do I have to do it? Why can't Lillian? Or Ian?" 

"Lillian might be short enough, but she and Ian are too old, you're young enough to be an altar boy."

"We'll stop him before anything goes down," I told his younger brother. 

"Or anyone." Lillian earned an elbow to the side from Lip for that one. The kids made it to the office where the priest sat reading the bible. Ian knocked on the open door, causing the priest to look up. 

"Ahh, the Gallagher boys. If you're here to steal the noon offering basket, you're out of luck. Already off to the bank," Father Pete looked at each of the boys before his eyes laid on Lillian. 

"I don't recall us ever meeting young lady, I'm Father Pete." 

Lip wrapped his arm around the girl's waist pulling her closer to himself. 

"No, no. Carl here is interested in being an altar boy." Lip spoke up, changing the topic to something else, his arm falling from the girl's waist. 

"That's a big responsibility," Father Pete looked rather shocked at what he was hearing. 

"Yeah, we know. We tried talking him out of it, but he cried and cried, so we thought we'd bring him in, to you know see if you thought he had what it takes." Lillian told the priest her hands resting on Carl's shoulder.

"Hello there, Carl." The priest places his hand on his shoulder leading him into the office. 

"Be back for ya in a bit, bud," Lip called out to his younger brother. 

The three teenagers weren't far away from the closed door, Lip was leaning against the railing, Ian sat on the pew, and Lillian spiraled under the red-headed boy. 

"Want to watch Scarface again tonight?" Lip asked his brother. 

"Can't. Got a date." Ian replied. 

"Like a Mandy date or like a Kash date?" Lillian asked her friend

"Kash date." Ian smiled at the girl. 

"You're a slut, man." Lip joked with his brother. 

All of a sudden the teen hear a thud come from the closed door, they all raced towards it, opening the door to see Carl standing above the priest with something in his hand dangling. 

"Looks like we have our priest for V's wedding." 

..

Lillian was getting ready in the Gallagher house for V's bachelorette party that Fiona planned, Fiona gave her a dress and Lillian went back to her house to get some heels. As soon as she was done getting ready she made her way down the stairs. Lip was drinking beer and watching something on tv, Ian was practicing some knots for ROTC camp, he was the first of the two boys to look up.

"Lillian, if I wasn't gay I would fuck the shit out of you." Ian stopped what he was doing and stood up, walking over to Lillian to spin her around, Lip looked up from the tv and turned the top portion of his body to look at Lillian, his arms fell over his crotch trying to hide his growing erection. 

Lip had to admit, ever since they had sex, everything about her made him have a boner. Watching her laugh, boner, watching her drink, major boner, watching her wear the dress, biggest fucking boner. 

"Alright, I have to head over to V's I promised id to meet them there, love you guys. Have fun with Kash Ian." Lillian winked and left the house. She walked into Veronica's house, hearing a squeal come from the girl's mouths as she entered, they were her biggest hypemen ever. 

"Let's go get fucked up," Lillian announced to the girls. 

Fiona took the girls to the strip club, they were all dancing on the polls, throwing back shot after shot. They were having the time of their lives. 

.. 

Lillian was sitting in between Kev and Fiona, they were talking about V's destrange brother that broke out of prison, he hated women and of course, that made V's life worse. Lip Came down the wooden hill, he had as much fun as Kev did, as he had his name spelled the wrong way on his forehead.