Make-ups and Stealing Babies

"She was doing exactly what I told you that she would do? Wow, Lip that's amazing." Lillian rolled back over to face the wall again. 

"Come on Lillian, please talk to me. It's been a month since we have." 

"You should have thought about that before you threw me to the side for some pussy." 

"In my defense, the pussy wasn't that great," Lip set his hand on her hip, kicked off his shoes, and pulled back the covers getting in the bed and pulling them back up. "Jesus you're freezing Lillian." 

"If it wasn't so good then why did you stick around for so long? Was I that bad to you that you didn't want to deal with me anymore?" 

"Lillian, come on. Look at me please," Lip asked the girl almost in a murmur, she flipped over before laying her head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around the girl. 

"I feel like I was replaced." Tears began to swell in Lillian's eyes. 

"Hey, look at me," Lip lifted her face to look at him, his eyes were a dark blue. "No one could ever replace you, you are my best friend and you always will be my best friend. I'm sorry for making you feel that way. You are one of the most important people in my life. I love you more than I think you know." 

Lillian cuddled closer to the boy. She missed him, like her entire being, soul and all. She practically wrapped her body around his, and he did the same. 

..

Lillian walked out of her house and down the street when she spotted Debbie wrapping a scarf around a bag of potatoes as if it was a baby. 

"Hey Debs, whatcha doin'?" Lillian asked in a confused tone. 

"This is my baby." She set the potatoes in the old stroller that Liam used. And was walking around when Fiona walked out of the house.

"Debbie, come in and eat your breakfast, Okay? You're next in the shower." Fiona called out to Debbie. 

"I want to play for a while, ask Carl if he'll come out and get in the stroller." 

"The last time you asked Carl to play, you were locked in the basement for half a day." Fiona placed her hands on her hips. 

"That was on purpose. and we were playing "Loser Goes to Gitmo."

Fiona looks over to Lillian and smiles before focusing back on Debbie. 

"Let's go! And put that stroller back in the garbage." Fiona called out as she walked back inside. Debbie and Lillian followed Fiona into the house. 

Lillian walked with Debbie into the kitchen and saw the boys playing with the hot water tank. 

"Anyone wants to make some Tollhouse cookies with me?" Debs asked as she looked around the room. 

"How much to replace it?" Fiona asked, ignoring her sister. 

"Uh, two bills used, four new," Lip said sitting back up. 

"Shit," Fiona called out.

"How about a pie, I can get started on the crust." 

"Go take your shower," Fiona called out to Debbie. 

"I.. wanna.. make.. pie.." 

"Debs when you get out we will make whatever you want," Lillian told Debbie, as she got excited and ran up the stairs to take her shower.

"You know what? Hand me the obits Lills," He held out his hand as she passed the paper to him. "Maybe, uh, we can scrounge a dead person's water heater. Ah, Mrs. Dombrowski." 

"Oh, the, shaky neck lady?" Ian asked, now sitting at the table. 

"I thought she died a couple of years ago," Fiona asked.

" No. Mrs. Goga had a shaky neck, and she drowned in her vomit last Easter." Lillian told the bunch. 

"I went to school with Kenny Dombrowski, think he had a crush on me." Fiona laughed. 

"Her wake's this morning. Let's go. Lills you coming?" Lip looked at the girl. 

"Wouldn't miss stealing a water heater." 

.. 

"He's a chain-smoking pothead in a stress-inducing situation; he'll be out soon." Lip looked over to his younger brother. 

"What are we supposed to say?" Lillian asked looking at the two boys. 

"I don't know, just play it cool," Lip told the two. 

"Play what cool?" Ian asked. 

"Things people play cool. Jesus Ian!" Lip looked at the house they were trying to steal the water heater from. When his phone began to ring. He looked at it and then put it in his pocket.

"You got your cell?" Ian asked in shock.

"He took it after some kid left it at the cafeteria." Lillian looked at the red-headed boy, who nodded.

"Ah" 

..

Lillian remained quiet but helped push the water heater that the boys stole in an old grocery cart when Fiona called out to the teens. 

"Hey! Hey!" Fiona called to at least get Lip's attention. 

"Hey, almost new." Lips told Fiona. 

"Debbie stole a baby.. we have to figure out how to return it," Fiona stated. 

"Debbie stole a baby?" All three of the teens asked, their jaws practically scraping the concrete. 

"Yeah," Steve replied to the question. 

..

"All right, Carl you know that payphone that's outside of the Kash and Grab?" Lip thought up a plan quickly. 

"Yeah." Carl nodded.

"All right, I want you to get on your bike, go to the payphone, call the police, tell them that you saw a little boy walking down Southport Avenue at 2:45, okay?"

"I don't have a bike." 

"Wire cutter's in the junk drawer," Lillian told the preteen causing everyone to look at her. 

"I borrow them occasionally." Lillian shrugged. 

"Steve, Fiona, you guys have to get Debs to take that kid back." Lip looked between Steve and Fiona. 

"I don't know that I can make that happen." Her face was plastered with worry. 

"Fiona, you have to, or else we're all fucked." Lip looked at every single person that was in the room. 

"All right, Veronica I want you to go to the cleaners, ask Mrs. Bergdollto to use the phone in the back."

"That woman's a cold bitch." Veronica moaned. 

"I've got something for that, okay?" Lillian spoke up, she wanted to help as much as possible.

"Kev, what time are you going to work today?" Lip asked. 

"Uh, I go in at 6:00." 

"You're going in early. You should go in and tell them you saw a little boy in a Superman costume walking down Grand Avenue."  

Lillian and Lip walked to the phone outside of Connie's Pizza and dialed the number for the police before letting it ring once then Lip began bashing it on the booth.