Who Borrows a Damn Toaster?

Lillian went to pick Ian up after his shift at the Kash N' Grab, she just witnessed Ian and his married lover kiss goodnight, and he began walking toward Lillian. 

Lillian took a drag from the joint that she held in between her fingers. She looked over at the truck, with the door being open a girl was sitting in the box. She got excited when Ian came into her view. 

"Miss me?" The girl asked as she stood from the door of the box looping her arm into his. This made Lillian chuckle Ian had a little friend that had a crush on him, and guessing by her actions she didn't know Ian's little situation. 

"I guess, hey Lillian." Ian slightly waved to Lillian, that stood 20 meters away taking a drag from her joint. These women that hung out with the Gallagher didn't mind an extra appearance. 

"What are you doing here?" Ian asked the girl, and they continued to walk, Ian was uncomfortable, and the girl was oblivious to the fact that he was. 

"Waiting to walk you home, silly." The girl smiled sweetly. 

"Oh," Ian replied. 

"Who's this?" Lillian asked as she passed the joint over to Ian for him to take a drag from it. 

"My name is Mandy, are you his sister?" 

This caused Lillian to laugh. 

"God no, wouldn't want to come out of Frank's testicles. I'm Lillian, Ian's friend." She didn't know why but Lillian liked Mandy. 

..

" Where's my toaster? Who borrows a damn toaster?" Kev walks into the house with a bouquet of roses and two slices of toast. He only had his robe on and boxers. 

Deb was trying to get faster internet that the family stole from the neighbors and Carl is trying to melt his action figures together using Kevin's toaster. Lillian was eating a bowl of cereal. 

"Yo, yo, yo, Destructo, that's my toaster!" Kevin hollered over to Carl. 

"I'm trying to make Melted Man," Carl responded to Kevin's nagging. 

"Yeah, well, use a blowtorch like a normal kid," Kevin said snatching his toaster back from Carl.

The house was freezing, the gas bill was late.

..

Lillian walked with Lip and Karen as he is taking some kids PSAT for some kid, Karen handed Lip the fake student id card and told him about the kid. 

"Got it." Lip nodded and looked around. Lillian handed the joint that you had over to him, so he could take a hit from it before passing it back to Lillian. 

"I told Richie that your rates went up so he's giving you 150," Lillian told the Gallagher boy.

"See you in three hours," Karen said to him as she kissed him on the cheek. 

"He'll be out in at least two," Lillian smiled at Lip, receiving a smile back from him. "You do a good job, okay?" Lillian and Lip did their handshake.  

Lip nodded and walked into the building.

..

Lillian walked with Lip and Karen back to the Gallagher house. Lip had an arm around Karen's shoulder.   

"An hour and 54 minutes. Now, that's a record." Lillian spoke to the boy. 

"Yes. Now, all we have to do is figure out how I can go back the same day... Lillian, you're just as smart as I am. Why not tag team, get us more business." Lip looked over at Lillian.

Lillian thought it over and agreed to the challenge.

Lillian never admitted it but she was pretty smart not just school-wise but also on the streets as well, she knew how to punch and take one as well, and she knew how to count her drugs and her alcohol. So when the Milkovich brothers rounded the corner, Lillian knew something happened between Mandy and Ian that night she met her. 

"Hey, yo." Mickey Milkovich called out.

"What do they want?" Lip looked over to Lillian with a confused look on his face.

"Ian messed with Mandy." Mickey's words cut like a knife through the air. The three teenagers stopped their walking. 

"That's, uh, highly unlikely." 

"That's what Mandy told us." Mickey held up both hands as if he was going to shrug. 

"Trust me, you got the wrong guy." 

"Lip." Lillian knew what was coming up, so trying to get his attention was the most important thing she felt she needed to do. 

"Right, the problem is that Ian's been avoiding us all day, and, uh, someone's gotta get a beatdown till we find him." 

"Lip." Lillian began pulling on his shirt sleeve.

"Could make an exception." Lip ignored his friend's call.  

"Not really, though."

"Well, maybe, uh, Mandy's confusing Ian, with any one of the other 400 dudes in the 10th grade she's already blown." Lip thought he would joke his way out of this. Lillian knew what was going to happen. Even fucking Karen knew what was going to happen, and she was stupid. But now she was playing smart and left Lip's side to go home.