CHARACTERS

Arjun Kumar shortly as AK

CEO of Arjun group of Companies.Demon king in business. An introvert. Loves his family a lot. Celebrity Crush. Has a bitter past. Girls drool over him but he dont care about them. His other side his unknown to the World.

Shreya Krish 

Doctor by profession. Gold-hearted girl. Her world revolves around her family and friends. Always charming and extrovert. Love to keep everyone happy. But she have a mystery. Has a crush on Arjun. Music lover also sings very well. The queen of her house.

Arjun's parents - Mr. Kumar and Mrs. Sita Kumar. Owner of Arjun group of Companies. After Arjun finished his studies he took the position of CEO. 

Shreya's parents - Mr. Krishna and Mrs. Maithili Krishna. They both are lawyers. 

Arjun's friends - Praveen and Ranjith knows about Arjun well both in family and ouside world. Helps in his outside world. And they are more than friends.

Shreya's Brothers : Saran - lawyer and Surya - Working in Arjun group of Company. Both loves their sister a lot. And they will do anything for their sister.

Hey all !!!!

This is my first story. Pls give me your support and also tell me your opinion about the story.......

Pls ignore if any mistakes.

This is purely a fictional story.

Will See in the Next Chapter.

Dont  forget to vote and comment. Ur votes and Comments are boost for me.....

With love

PRADI