CHAPTER 24 - APPROVAL👍💞

Shreya and Arjun were sitting on the bed. She is holding his arm with both her hands and resting her head over his shoulder. Arjun is stroking her hair. They are silent just feeling each other presence. There is so much peace in that silence. She raised her head from his shoulder. She broked the silence.

Shreya : I missed you so much Arjun. I am incomplete without you. It was very difficult for me to survive this one day. I feel empty without you. Dont leave me.

Arjun : I feel lucky Shreya and feel blessed that you love me in the same way.

She placed a soft kiss on his forehead promising him that she will always be him, protect him, and no matter what she wanted to stay with him forever. 

Shreya :  I love you Arjun

Arjun : I love you too Ammu

They both were looking each other with love and holding their hands strongly. Due to the sound of door knob they jerked up. It was Kumar. They immediately took their hands. He noticed this and kept a stern face. Shreya felt bad she immediately got down from the bed. 

Shreya : Uncle neenga pesunga I will wait outside.

Shreya walked towards the door. But Arjun stopped her.

Arjun : Nillu Shreya.........

Shreya abruptly halted in her tracks and saw him with confusion. 

Arjun : Appa I need to speak about us.

Shreya shook her head to him not to say, but he didnt bother. Kumar stood silently. At that time Surya and Ranjith came inside.

Kumar : Sollu Arjun. What do you want to speak????

Arjun : Appa. We both love each other from college days.

Surya mv : Enna ivan posukunu sollitaan

Kumar was watching him with an emotionless face. 

Ranjith mv : Ivar en amaidhiya irukaaru eduvumae sollama

Shreya : Uncle naanum Arjun um college lae love pannom infact Aunty ku kuda theriyum. 

Kumar became little sensitive. He remindes his wife's last wish was to marry Arjun with his love. He doesn't no it was Shreya. He had a doubt on seeing them. But now it got cleared. He is not a villain for love. Infact Kumar and Sita were love marriage. 

Arjun : Amma unga kita sollalamnu varumbodhu dhaan accident.....

His words were struck. Shreya assured him by keeping her hands on his shoulders. They both looked each other. Kumar can see the love in them. He decided not to break their hearts. Kumar came towards them. 

Kumar : Arjun, I and your Amma wished you to be happy always. Before the accident she called me and said that you were in love with a girl. But before I could meet.......everything changed. I am happy with your decision.

Everyone felt relieved and was happy. Arjun hugged his dad.

Arjun : Thank you pa

Kumar : Its ok Arjun. No thanks between us. And Shreya we will decide a good day and will come to meet your parents.

Arj & Shr : Edhey!!!!!

The three of them looked with confusion. 

Arjun : Illa adhu ipo dhaan she has joined her job so why do we rush adhaan.