CHAPTER 10 - FAMILY TIME 💞

Long Chapter ahead

@eshapra you found the right answer dear💙

________________________________________________________

Shreya and Surya came to house after finishing their works.  They were shocked to see the persons infront of them.

It is none other than their parents and her brother.

Krishna (Shreya appa) : Why both of you are staring at us as if we are an alien.

Shreya : When did you guys come from LONDON???

Maithili (Shreya amma) : We came now only da. Epdi irukinga rendu perum 

Saran : We thought of giving you a surprise adhan we didn't say we are coming.

Shreya and Surya : Naanga rendu perum supera irukum ungala dhaan romba miss pannom. 

Saran : Adhuku enna adhaan nangalae vandhutom la inimae inga dhaan. Adhu seri velilae nika poringalae rendu perum ulla vara idea iruka illaya???

They both don't no that they were standing outside. Shreya went and hugged her parents as she missed them alot.

Shreya : Amma Appa i missed you sooo much.

Saran : Don't you miss mee.

Shreya went and hugged him also.

Shreya : Yah i miss you also...

Surya cleared his throat to gain attention from them. They both turned towards him.

Surya : I am also here only

Shreya : Ada come and join anna

Saying so she gestured him to come. Surya also went and joined for the hug. Their parents were looking at them with soo much of love.

Shreya : Amma Appa come and join with us.

They all shared a group hug after so many months. Because Shreya's father, mother and her brother Saran are Advocates. They were working in Royal Courts of Justice in London. The Trio are famous in succeeding the cases. None has the guts to work against them because if they take up the case surely they will fail. The Trio were working on some cases in London. After finishing that they all came to India.

Shreya : Neenga oru vaarthai sollirundha naanga ungala pick up panna vandhirpom la

Krishna : Naanga enna chinna kozhandai ya engaluku vara theriyaadha sollu

Saran : Ungaluku Surprise kudukalaamnu dhaan vandhom

Surya : Case la enna aachu ellamae sollved a??

Maithili : Ellamae solved da kanna inimae inga dhaan irupom. Unga annan ku dhaan edho case irukaam.

Shreya : Ipdae pesitae irundha epdi, poi fresh up aagunga.

Everyone went to their room and got refreshed. They all settled in dining table. Maithili made dinner for everyone.

Shreya : Evlo naal aachu theriyuma un kaiyaala saaptu 

Surya : Aama naanum un samaiyal la romba miss pannen

Maithili : Aduku enna!!!! ennavenumo kelu senju tharen

Krishna : Avangaluku matum dhana enaku kedayaadha

Surya : Neenga daily dhana saapudringa aprm enna enga amma naanga ketadha dhaan senju kudupaanga.