CHAPTER 15 - ONDRA RENDA AASAIGAL💕💕

He was carrying her and went towards the shore. He left her down and removed her blindfold. Shreya squeezed her eyes to get a clear view. She was dumbstruck. Her eyes were little moist. 

She turned to see Arjun who was kneeling down in front of her with a ring in his hand

She turned to see Arjun who was kneeling down in front of her with a ring in his hand. The ring looks like a flower.

Arjun : I thought I was an unlucky fellow but sometimes i feel very very lucky

Arjun : I thought I was an unlucky fellow but sometimes i feel very very lucky. En theriyuma??? En na nee ennoda lifela kedachuruka. I dont want to miss u. Enna dhaan naama pesa mudilaa paaka mudila naalum en manasau epomae unkita dhaan irukum. We wont spend that much of time. But u still never gave upon me. Never in my life I felt more dedicated to anything. I pledge my life and my love to you and I promise to keep investing my time and energy into the wonderful relationship that we have together. I love you d Ammu. Enkuda kadaisi varaikum irupiya?????

Shreya was on cloud nine....she couldnt control her tears which were flowing like a river. She showed her hand Arjun  smiled and made her wear the ring. He stood up kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly. After some time Shreya pulled from the hug. Arjun  was confused.

Shreya : Enaku pasikudhu romba....she smiled sheepishly

Arjun : Inga na unaku propose pannirken nee adha pathi eduvum sollama saapudratha pathi pesura

Shreya : First u soru dhaan mukiyam , na eduvumae saapdala nee kuptanu na vandhuten

Arjun : Seri vaa saapdalam

Arjun took Shreya to the nearby table , the foods were kept ready. She was confused and asked about the food from  where it came. He said it is an another Surprise. 

Shreya : Saapadu epdi vandhuchu nu keta surprise nu soldra

Arjun : I will answer, first u nee saapdu

Arjun served her favourite Mushroom pasta. Shreya took a spoonful of pasta and kept near his mouth. She asked him to eat first. He smiled and nodded like an obedient child. She fed him slowly. Suddenly he started to cough. Shreya patted his head. He started to remind his mother. His face become dull. Shreya noticed him. She wanted to change his mood. So she asked for a dance. He readily agreed.