CHAPTER 29 - HITLER POLA UNGA ANNAN IMSAI PANNURANAE ENNA💗

Saran was standing in front of her. She looked quizzically. He just smiled and hugged gently. He whispered in her ears.

Saran : I know you....

She understood what he is saying. Tears were flowing but was on control not to overflow. She hugged him tightly. After few minutes they parted from the hug. He asked her to join him to his home. But she refused. Because she is an orphan what will they think about her. 

Will they say anything about her......She had heard so many from these environment....little fed up with this and also yearning for a family. She doesnt no how did she end up in an orphanage. Was only a little at that time. Not knowing anything about the cruel world. Happily she roamed in the orphanage with so many kids. Only after going to school learning about the world, parents, love and care. She yearned....still yearning for that. And now an independent girl with more strong and brave attitude. She believed one day she will meet her family.

She was little scared. But Saran convinced her. Half heartedly she agreed for him. They both rode to Saran's home. Mythili and Krishnan welcomed them happily. Keerthy felt overwhelmed by the love they are showing to her. She also got easily attached to them. For the first time in her life she felt happy immensely. Whole day she spent with them. As it was evening time. Saran's overprotective brother took control of him.

He dialled to Shreya to ask about when will she return from that place. He doesnt no that both the love birds are busy in romancing. 

~~~~~

After a long nap Arjun woke up to see Shreya was patting his head gently with one hand and was reading a book in other hand. He just looked at her without disturbing.

Shreya : Sight adichathu podhum......

Arjun : En Ammu na sight adipen....

A small tint of red formed on her face.

Arjun : Ipdilam vekkapadatha ammu. Ennanamo thonudhu.

Shreya : Hann....thonum....thonum.....udambu seri illa paduthu rest edu na kekamatra.

Arjun : Ipo dhana rest eduthen konjam neram romance pannalam ammu.

Saying so he leaned closer to her. At that time Ranjith called him out of nowhere. Arjun groaned in frustration and attended the call.

Ranjith : Enna Machaan....epdi iruka.....udambu ipo paravalaya...

Arjun : Nalla iruken.....nee ipo phone a vecha na innum nalla irupen.....

He didnt wait for the response immediately cut the call. 

Shreya : Ipo edhuku nee apdi pesuna......ranjith anna evlo paasama phone panni kekuraaru....nee enna da na phone a vechuta....

Arjun : Avan neram kaalam theriyama phone adikuraan......nee vera......unga annanuku supportu....

Shreya giggled seeing Arjun's impatience. Arjun and Shreya both moved closer. Another phone call interupted. 

~~~~~

Ranjith : Epdi irukanu ketadhu oru kuthama......oru akkarai la phone pota ipdi pesuranae....

Surya came to ask some doubts. He saw that Ranjith was talking to himself.

Surya : Paithiyama aayitano.....idhuku dhaan soldrathu oru kalyanam pannikonu kekurana paaru....

He went and patted his shoulders. Ranjith turned to see it was Surya who had a confused expression.

Ranjith : Enna da velai paakama inga enna pandra.