CHAPTER 5- KANGAL RENDUM PESUTHEY👀💕

After finishing the office work Arjun and Ranjith went to the temple. They offered special puja for their mother. They gave prasadham to all the people in the temple. They were sitting in the premises. Arjun felt some positive vibe.

Arjun : Ennaku edho oru pudhu feel varudhu.

Ranjith : Enna da feel ????

Arjun : A feel like I am going to meet my mother. Some kind of excitement.

Ranjith : Unaku ellame nalladha dhaan nadakum. Happy a iru.... Seri kelambalama!!!!

Arjun : Seriii Polam!!

Ranjith and Arjun went towards the car.  Suddenly Arjun's heartbeat was thumping faster as if some one were calling him. He went towards some direction....dont no whether it is correct route or something. 

He was seeing the girl.....her eyes were only visible....as silver sparks....as deep as ocean.....as dreamy as a starry night,.....as pretty as lotus petals,....as mesmerising as sunrise.....as serene as a morning dew,.....are intriguing, but also are as innocent as a child's laughter!. In the depths your eyes, I am able to visualise everything......my hopes, my dreams, my desires, my ambitions, my goals, my thoughts, my secrets, ....and even my whole life, of which I want you to be a part forever. Your innocent and hopeful eyes, put together the broken pieces of my existence, full of turmoil and give me a reason to survive and face bravely the adversities of life.

💫Kangal rendum pesuthae
Ullam un vasam aanathae
Ennodu kaadhalil
Sernthida vandhaval
Kallam illa penn aval
Karum koondhal vaasanai aayiramae
Kannukkul kaanbavai vairamae
Oooh ooh sorkkal yaavum minnumae
Nadhiyin azhagai polavae
💫

He was lost in her eyes......he noticed that she was coming towards him........he too started to go towards her........but few people came as there was a wedding procession.....he got stuck with the people. After moving from there he came to that place but didnt see her. He was searching in that place....he went inside the temple and was searching for her.....went to the parking.....but couldnt find her. He turned to go but something caught his eyes. Due to the moonlight 🌚 an anklet was shining down. He took those anklet and saw around whether anyone is searching for the anklet......he saw no one. So kept with him itself. He wondered it belongs to that girl.

~~~~~~

Shreya went towards Arjun......got stuck with those people......came out from there.....searched for Arjun. They both were searching inside the temple but in different directions. So they couldn't see each other. As she was searching him everywhere like a mad girl her anklet falls down she didnt notice. She couldnt find him......so she went to see Surya.

Surya : Enna aachu papa en ivlo neram

Shreya : Anney iniku na avara paathen

Surya knows who was that....he decided to tease her.

Surya : Evaru ma 

Shreya : Anney veladadhinga ney

Surya : Na enga ma veladuren unkita pesitu dhana iruken

Shreya : Indha comedy a neengalae kuzhi thondi podhachidunga.........Arjun la avaru dhaan paathen !!!!

Surya : Enna dhidrnu Avaru nu la soldra....Enna aachu...

Shreya : Adhuva thaana varudhu anney......na avara paathadhum na paatunu avar kita poiten aana paakamudila avara dhaan theditu irundhen ivlo neram.

Surya : Seri vidu papa nee oru naal  kandipa paapa avara.

Surya and Shreya went to their home and got refreshed. Shreya noticing that her anklet is missing. She said to Surya and both were searching for the anklet. She remembers that before going to the temple her anklet was there.....so maybe it fell in the temple.....she asked surya that she is going to temple......he said noo it is night time we wil go in the evening. She is not satisfied....she half-heartedly accepted. She slept thinking about the today incident.

~~~~~~

Arjun and Ranjith went to their home. Arjun was feeling happy inside. He straight away went to his room got refreshed. Here Ranjith and Kumar were talking about his behaviour.

Kumar : Enna aachu da en pullaiku!!! Oru olli vattam theridhu

Ranjith : Therila pa kovil la irundhu varumbodhu ipdi dhaan irukaan.

Kumar : Avana ipdi paathu romba naal aachu avan happy a irundhalae enaku adhu podhum.

Ranjith : Neenga onnum feel pannadhinga pazhaya maari maaruvaan.

~~~~~~

Arjun didnt sleep he was thinking about the girl he saw in the temple.....he took the anklet....and kept inside the wardrobe. Ranjith came and said that he got the details of the girl(ref chap 1)

Ranjith : Her name is Silver Queen....no one has seen her.....She won't do these kind of things......She will only help others.........trace those who have black money and contribute to charity and orphanage.....very generous.....only her eyes will be visible.....but they say her identity is her silver eyes. 

Arjun MV : After hearing what Ranjith said my mind went to the girl i saw in the temple. Why can't they both be the same????? If yes i will be very happy....First I need to see her then my confusion will be over. But wait Sunshine irukae idha epdi naa marandhen......Kadavulae moonu ore aal a irundha romba nalla irukum!!!!!!!!

Arjun : Do you have her photo????

Ranjith : No da 

Arjun : Try to find out adhey maari enaku daily vara letter yaaru anupura nu kandupudi 

Ranjith : Ok!!!!Apram tomorrow meeting iruku marandhudadha project namaku dhaan varanum

Arjun : Adhula paathukalam kandipa kedaikum

Ranjith : Avanum varuvaan so naama konjam carefullavae irukanum.

Arjun : Avana Na paathukuren.

To be continued??????

Who is this Avan????

Will meet in next chap

And Thank you everyone because my book has 1.3k reads. Im overwhelmed readerseyyy!!! once again thank you sooo much.

Do Vote, Comment because it gives me a boost(boost is the secret of my energy😁😁)

With love

Pradi💜