CHAPTER 28 - WITH HIM💖

Saran was welcomed by Arjun who was sitting in a rolling chair. He welcomed him with a smirk. Both literally having a faceoff between them. Saran went straight to him and greeted. Arjun gestured him to sit.

Arjun : Welcome Mr. Saran.......the King of Court.

Saran : Hello Mr. Arjun.........the King of Mafia. How are you.....and your hand.

Arjun : Well I am fine....So how are you and your private detective works. Trying very hard......

Arjun knows that he is gathering evidence against him so he asked with smirk tone. Saran was little shocked at first but he knows that Arjun is not just a mere man to knock out him. But still he maintained a well composed posture.

Saran : Thanks for your concern. Not getting any clues against you But will definitely wont leave you.

Arjun : Will see that.......All the best.....And dont leave just like that.......Because no one has the dare to come near me.....Many tried but they are not alive now.

Saran : Dont judge me easily and I am not a coward to go just like that. I will fight with you.

Arjun noticed that he was speaking with more confidence. No fear and no nervousness. He is such a fearless fire raging. Shreya interupted them by saying that Arjun needs some rest.

Saran : Take care Mr. Arjun.....Inimae paapom daily....

Shreya mv : Edheyy...daily a.......kadavule.....Ipo na iruken stop panniten......

Arjun : Gladly.....and be careful....Ennavenalum nadakalam.....

Arjun said those words looking at Shreya which was audible mildly to Saran. But she heard that and pretended as if she didnt hear. As an over protective brother. He was scared to leave her alone but its her duty to look after him. He gave a stern glare to him. She kept her face down. He went near her and told her to be careful. She smiled and nodded. After Saran went out. Shreya immediately went towards him and twisted his ears.

Arjun : Ahh......valikudhu.....vidu Shreya.....

Shreya : Innum.....valikatum.....nalla....

She twisted more.

Arjun : Shreya ma....en chellam la.....vidu da....romba valikudhu...

Shreya : Apo edhuku en annan kita apdi pesuna.

Arjun : Pinna enna bayamae illa en munadi pesunan. Adhaan apdi sonnen.

Shreya : En annan yaaru paatha la...

Arjun : Romba dhaan supportu....

Shreya : Avan kita nee apdi enna pesuna

Arjun : Adhula engalukula......adhu edhuku nee kekura...

Shreya pouted sadly. Arjun giggled looking at her face.

Arjun : Un annan enna solluvaan sollu....enna ulla thooki podanum solluvaan.

Shreya : Avan manasa epdi dhaan maathuradhu therila.

Arjun : Dont think more about this...We will handle.....

Arjun convinced her. But still she was sad inside. She started to dress his wound. After some time Arjun was lying on her lap she was caressing his hair. He noticed his chirpy bird is still in sad mood. He wants to enlighten her. So he asked her to sing a song for him. Shreya accepted wholeheartedly.

Akkam pakkam yaarum illla

Bhoologam vendumAndhi pagal UnarugaeNaan vaazha vendum