19.

Next Day.

Groaning in his sleep, Kentrell threw his arm over his eyes, feeling like it was time for him to wake up. Checking the clock, he seen that it was pushing almost four in the afternoon, making him shake his head.

He looked down, all three of them laying wildly in the sheetless bed together, having removed the bed set early this morning because they'd messed them up.

Him and Von were laying on the outsides with Saniyah in the middle, her head on his chest, and her leg thrown over Von's waist. Von laid kind of horizontally instead of upright, and Kentrell chuckled, shaking his head again.

He lifted up from the bed, clutching his dick as he lightly limped to the bathroom. He lifted the toilet seat, beginning to pee, groaning to himself as his dick twitched, sore from last night.

The session that they started yesterday night, didn't end until six this morning, when the three of them had finally fallen asleep. They'd stayed up all night, sexing all over Saniyah's house, all three of them cumming back to back.

Him and Von made love to Saniyah's body while she did the same to them. That was the best sex Kentrell had ever had in his life. His body was high in arousal the entire time.

Ceasing his thoughts, his eyes glanced over at Von who had entered the bathroom, rubbing his eyes while Kentrell now stood in the shower.

"Quit lookin' at me nigga." His voice rasped, brushing his teeth, and Kentrell chuckled, closing his eyes as the hot water ran down his body.

A few seconds later, the shower door opened, and Kentrell rose an eyebrow as Von stepped inside with him.

"What was that last night?" Von questioned, standing under the water as well, his eyes locked on Kentrell's.

"What was what?" He chuckled, tilting his head, though he kind of had a clue on what he was referring to.

"The way you was lookin' at me and touching me and shit. What was that?"

"Caught up in the moment." He shrugged in response, which wasn't a lie.

"Nah, I'm serious. Wassup Kentrell?" Von turned his head back to face him, and Kentrell's mug softened.

"What you wan' me fa' ta' say? That I like you?" He asked, raising his eyebrow, and Von slowly removed his hand from his face.

"Like me how?"

"Don't play dumb wit' me Dayvon. You wanted an answer and I gave it to you." He told him, and Von searched over his facial features.

"Tell me that you like me back." Kentrell mumbled, stepping closer to leave no room between them, and Von continued to look over his face.

He didn't respond, instead grabbing Kentrell's face, pressing his lips against his. Kentrell closed his eyes, allow him entrance into his mouth. Von's tongue slid against his, their tongues beginning to fight for dominance over the kiss.

Von groaned, losing once Kentrell roughly grabbed his neck, pressing him against the wall. Kentrell sucked his tongue, grunting as he slowly pulled away.

"I love you." Von mumbled against his lips, and Kentrell tightened the grip on his neck, groaning.

"You love me? Why you just now telling me?" He left soft kisses on Dayvon's thick lips, and Von gave him another kiss.

"What I look like telling my girlfriend other boyfriend that I love him?" He chuckled, and Kentrell did as well, letting his neck go.

"I love you too. You comfortable with this?" Kentrell asked, searching over his face, and Von nodded.