• Prologue •

"Going against the rule of the 3 realms will make you both pay"

A thunderous voice was heard when all the mournings and screams died down.

"We don't regret going against it Our Love is our strength"

A weak yet stern voice raged back.

"Since you believe in your Love it will turn into curse for your heirs your heirs will never feel love this is a curse from the hell and heaven A curse to the now former Yin and Yang deity of the 3 realms"

"And that was the War of  YinYang which took place 50 years ago" the man narrated.

Xieyun who sat there was flabbergasted untill he heard a roar of laughter. He looked at Wei Wuxian who was laughing hard.

"Grandpa? Are you insane? What rubbish are you speaking" Wei Wuxian laughed again.

The old man who narrated the story gave a smile to the two young princes.

"Prince Wuxian this War was one of the greatest and Myths say that the era of curse has already started but no one knows who are the two heirs of the Great Yin Deity Hua Chengzu and Yang Deity Xie Lian"

"Thankyou to narrate it to us" Wang Xieyun said gently receiving a tsk from Wei Wuxian who stood up and wrapped an arm around Xieyun.

"Ayun now let's have my Emperor Smile" he gave his bunny smile and Xieyun nodded "but don't tell gege about that" Wei Wuxian chuckled.

"Fine Fine You both are so different just like the story we heard hehe you are like the Yang deity while Lan Zhan? He is worse than Yin deity" he laughed again at his joke and Xieyun smiled.

"What if I am?" A voice was heard and both the males froze.

Lan Wangji walked in front of them with his majestic aura "What if I am one of the heirs?" He asked again with a small but evil smirk.

"Ah haha if you are than wow you would've been very powerful haha" Wei Wuxian laughed nervously.

"Gege let's go back now" Xieyun said and the other two nodded.

What if the possibility Lan Wangji mentioned as a joke was true?

Who were the two heirs of those great deities?

____________________________________

(If the video is not clear or available check the trailer on instagram on the Id - Xiao_yueliang5)