I

Our First Meet Got My Frozen Heart to Beat ......♡♡
___________________________________

MoonLight Palace

The Sun was shining in sky it was a smoky morning for People of Gusu. As this empire was on top of a hill surrounded by some more mountains which were snowy. It made the palace shine like Moon.

A young Charming boy was sleeping peacefully. His sleep was disturbed when a stern yet soft voice was heard saying " Yibo , its time to wake up gouzai " the voice belonged to none other than The Most Ruthless and Short Tempered Person Lan Wangji .

Though this Man was Colder than Ice he always had a warm spot for his little baby brother. He treasured his Lil one like a precious gem which he surely was .

The boy stirred a little hearing his gege's voice with sleepy hoarse voice he replied " gege let me sleep more Five minutes I promise"

Five Minutes passed and Wangji repeated " gouzai now wake up" but the latter rolled on his bed away from his brother. "Five Minutes mo-hah " his sentence was cutted off by his yawn .

The Older Man sighed softly and said " Someone took the bunnies and they are missing " just hearing this made the younger jolt up from his bed .

The boy almost screamed in horror " Noooo My bunnies Gege how Can this happen " he started sobbing " M-My Bunnies Uwaaaa" and cried like a literal baby.

The Older Almost regretted saying but his brother's actions were just too adorable he softly said " Bunnies are safe baby no one took them " yibo's lips were formed in a little cute pout hearing this . " You meanie gege hmph ! I won't talk to you " he puffed his cheeks and crossed his arms on his chest sulking like a kid well he indeed was one .

The Older Chuckled Inwardly at this but pretended to be sad letting out a fake sigh " My gouzai doesn't love his gege anymore I am so hurt" he said in a low tone .

The younger's eyes widen he turned around to see his brother's sad face and jumped on him hugging his brother as tight as possible. The scene was purely adorable. The Older had well built muscles and was way more tall then his didi . Talking about the younger well he was small and fragile so it looked like a kid is hugging a Muscular Man .

" No yibo will never hate gege yibo loves gege the most yibo is sorry for making gege sad " the boy buried his face in his gege's crook to smell his sandalwood scent . This scent always calmed him whenever he was sad .

Chuckling at his cute baby Wangji replied " I know baby Gege Loves you too I was just playing with you now come on get ready
father has called us to meet him , remember?"

" gegeeeee why did you prank yibo like this you are meaaaann " yibo whined at which he received kisses all over his face which made him giggle cutely.

Wangji smiled , his brother's giggles were like melody he wanted to hear forever " Ok Gouzai Gege is sorry now go fast get ready" Wangji said placing his little baby down .

" Yes Your Majesty " yibo bowed and ran to the bathroom which was already prepared for him . Wangji just shook his head at his brother's actions.

In Dining room

Everyone was present at dining table ( I dunno what's that called in Chinese) except the twin jades.

"Good Morning Everyone" A cute voice was heard . That Voice belonged to One and only baby yibo who just came after getting ready

 That Voice belonged to One and only baby yibo who just came after getting ready