IV

Every moment with you feels special, what are you doing to me...♡
____________________________________

They all turned their gazes in the direction from where the roar was heard.

"Everyone back away" Wen Chao yelled. Xieyun hid behind Wangji while Wuxian hid behind Tangsan.

"We should go back" one of the princes yelled and Wen Chao agreed and motioned everyone to leave. As soon as they rushed to the exit.

Wen Chao told Wen Qing to go out first as the stone above the cave's entrance was shaking so he didn't want to risk his life.

But luck wasn't with him. Just as Wen Qing was out the stone fell blocking the way.

Wen Chao groaned "damn it!"

Lan Wangji scoffed "What now?" He looked at Wen Chao who glared back at him "What? Fight that thing down there do we even have any option?" He yelled.

"Keep your voice low Wen Chao," Lan Wangji asserted.

Wen Chao smirked "What if I don't?" Lan Wangji's glare grew dark "the thing down there would be served a delicious meal like you," he said in a sharp voice.

Lan Wangji kept glaring at Wen Chao when he felt a tug on his robe's sleeve "gege" xieyun called out softly.

He sighed, right he couldn't be impulsive when he had xieyun with him as the younger depended on him.

"Rather than fighting let's deal with the thing down there" Tangsan voiced out and all agreed.

They went down to see the monster still in the water. They hid behind the wall of rock and looked at the monster who was in the big pond. They looked behind the monster to see three ways behind.
This Cave wasn't a joke.

"I have a plan" Tangsan mumbled but audible enough for Wuxian who was beside him.

"What is it gege?" Wuxian questioned and everyone looked at them.

"What if we get divided into three teams and try the three different ways? One of them must have the way out for sure so we just need to divert this monster and then we can cross the pond" Tangsan explained his plan.

Lan Wangji nodded "We should go with it"

Wen Chao poked his inner cheek with his tongue "And how are we gonna divert that stupid thing?" Wei Wuxian was very much annoyed at him now.

"First, You are the leader here. Second, you should've been the one to care for us. Third, you failed at it but yet now when we are trying to find a way out you have so many objections that are totally Idiotic!" He snapped.

"Wei Wuxian, How dare you!" Wen Chao raged. "Please don't fight everyone we have to work together to get out of this" Xieyun yelled a little but composed himself and apologized.

"Fine then some will stay here to keep the monster's attention diverted and the three teams will go for the three ways" Wen Chao announced.

Everyone agreed but they failed to notice the secret smirk Wen Chao had plastered on his not-so-handsome face.

'Now this is the perfect chance to have My Beautiful Xieyun' he thought and cleared his throat to get attention.

"We are very less people so only 2 people can be in a team" he exclaimed while trying to calm his dancing mind.

"Will be with gege" xieyun tugged on Wangji's sleeve. Though it was inaudible Wen Chao managed to hear that.

Wen Chao groaned internally 'No sweetie this bastard won't let you be mine'