II

Getting Closer , knowing you is what I unknowingly am craving for ... ♡♡
____________________________________

Blade Pride Palace

"The princes are not allowed to be served by the servants, they will be treated as ordinary disciples only, one chamber will be shared by four princes, they are allowed to pick their mates to share the chambers with as for the married princes they'll be given a different small chamber to maintain privacy, your learning sessions will start at 09.00 in the morning, breakfast will be served at 08.00 and a morning bell to wake everyone up will be rung at 06.00 in the morning you would have a break for your lunch at 01.00 in the noon and the learning sessions will end at 04.00 in the evening the princes then should stay at their chambers until the dinner is announced which would be at 07.00 and at 10.00 a bell will be rung for everyone to be in bed, as per the rules made by the 4 great empires the one who disobeys will be sent back"

"damn how come that man talked nonstop aish so many rules'' Wuxian said making xieyun giggle and Jiang cheng roll his eyes "he is Wen Chao another prince of qishan Wei Wuxian be careful he is not good" Wuxian smirked, "are you worried about me Jiang cheng?"

" w-ho said I am worried about you? gouzai is always with you so I am worried about him and not you" Jiang cheng stuttered well he was worried about Wuxian too. Wuxian was just like xieyun tho a little more shameless and naughty but he was a pure soul. "cheng gege is shy to admit he cares for everyone he is just embarrassed to say that" xieyun smiled and Jiang cheng blushed.

"Awww Jiang cheng don't be embarrassed" Wuxian chuckled and wanyin hissed at him.

"Gege what about the chambers" xieyun lightly tugged Wangji's sleeve making Tangsan and Wangji stop talking and look at the adorable little figure.

"We can share a chamber what say ?" Wuxian came out of nowhere and placed his hand on Xieyun's shoulder making wangji glare at him.

"Uh hehe, Hanguang jun chill I just suggested it" he stood straight and smiled awkwardly. "It's a good idea let's go with it gege?" Xieyun asked with puppy eyes to wangji at which he received a nod.

"Yay" Wuxian and xieyun hugged each other happily. The other two just shook their heads at their little brothers.

"Greetings from Wen Chao" A prince entered and the four princes look at him. The four greeted back.

"I am glad you all are here" Wen Chao smiled at xieyun and the other three got his intentions but innocent xieyun still smiled warmly.

"Oh, but we are not much glad by being here prince you should take more care of all the royalties I guess" Wuxian replied sassily not liking the way wen chao was looking at xieyun.

Wangji was surprised by Wuxian he liked how Wuxian is protecting xieyun well that's what he thinks.

While Tangsan just smirked in satisfaction at wuxian's reply, he was proud of his brother.

And there stood xieyun still not getting the tension among the four princes.

"Oh is it? Then don't worry I will take care of everything and especially of you" Wen Chao glared at Wuxian who just rolled his eyes.

"Be within your limits Prince Wen" Tangsan threatened. Which made Chao a bit nervous so he turned to xieyun and smiled.

"Hope you will enjoy it here cute prince," he said making xieyun smile shyly.

"We are here to study and not for fun and don't worry about my brother I am here to care for him I don't need some pathetic shits to worry about my brother" wangji spoke finally glaring at wen chao dead in the eye.