III

Unknowingly or knowingly I want to be close to you...♡
___________________________________

At Main Hall of Blade Pride Palace

"Ah is it? I will make sure to look after this matter" Wen Kexing said calmly looking at Wen Chao who had his head down.

Wen Kexing was sitting on his throne while Lan Wangji and Xiao Tangsan stood in front of him. Wen Chao was standing beside him.

"Da ge I was just teaching the prince" Wen chao who tried to reason was glared at by Lan Wangji.

"I hope King makes the right decision because this kind of behaviour towards my brother can not be tolerated by me and I would have to take actions on my own which won't be liked by the king," Lan Wangji said looking at Wen Chao in the eye.

Tangsan looked at Wangji in awe. The elder was someone he could get inspired from. Wen Chao shivered. Wen Kexing gave a majestic smile.

"It won't be needed Prince Lan from now on Wen Chao can only meet you and your brother in the training ground for training he is restricted to meet any other time except training"

Lan Wangji nodded in satisfaction. Tangsan and Wangji then walked out of the hall.

"Shixiong that was great," Tangsan said and Lan Wangji looked at him "A-san it's nothing great I just did what I should do" Tangsan nodded "I was shocked when you managed to be this calm yet scary" Wangji nodded "can only be calm for gouzai"

Tangsan, "Prince Xieyun is lucky to have you"

Wangji shook his head "I am lucky to have him" Tangsan had a small smile. Of course, who won't be lucky to have an innocent soul as a brother? He would be lucky to have someone like that too, wait he has A-xian. 'What am I thinking why would I feel lucky to have Xieyun in my life?'

Lan Wangji found Tangsan lost in his thoughts "A-san" he called out and Tangsan looked at him. "Ah forgive me I was just thinking of something not much important let's get going Prince Xieyun must've woke up already"

Lan Wangji nodded and they headed to their Chamber. When they were about to enter they heard soft giggles.

"And you know he thought I was san gege hehe he got fooled so easily hehehe" Wuxian giggled and xieyun was laughing as well but he suddenly paused when he saw Wangji standing behind.

"His cold confused face was so funny haha" laughed Wuxian who was oblivious about lan wangji standing behind him.

"Ge-" wangji motioned him to stay silent. Tangsan on the other hand was smiling at his silly brother. He looked at Xieyun who had a cute nervous face.

Xieyun looked at him, and their eyes locked. Tangsan was lost in those pretty orbs of Xieyun, who never failed to create weird feelings inside him.

Xieyun when looked at those almond eyes, couldn't help but feel shy. The person in front of him, always made his heart beat at a faster pace.

Wei Wuxian who saw Xieyun silent was confused "Yah A-yun are you even listening" he whined and punctuated his sentence with a pout.

Xieyun who was lost in Tangsan's eyes came back to reality when Wuxian whined. "Ah haha gege yeah, of course, I am listening," he said.

Tangsan face palmed at his dumb brother. "Huh what does he think of himself always a coldie you know I always give him a smile but he just has that mourning face and clothes," Wuxian said.

Wangji cleared his throat and Wuxian froze. 'He didn't hear it, right?' He thought and turned towards Lan Wangji

"Ah haha, Prince W-wangji you are back?" He asked with a nervous chuckle. Wangji just nodded while looking at him sharply.