I am the Avatar...Page

Page can't believe that they are letting them eat with other benders! This means that she will finally be able to eat with Demetri! And so much earlier than expected. A part of her wonders why, but she is too excited to think too deeply into it.

"Can you believe this?!" she asks Crystal and Crystal smiles enthusiastically giving her a thumbs up.

They all go to the mess hall eager to meet and talk with different benders. Page, eager to make amends with Crystal, drags her into the mess hall and looks for Demetri. She is not disappointed either. Demetri flags her down from one of the tables in the water bender's section. The table already consists of Mahoney, Demetri, Keini, and a few other people in different colored uniforms.

"Hey guys!" Page greets cheerfully.

"Good morning ladies." Mahoney greets back in his usual fashion. "Any ideas on why we get the pleasure of sitting together so quickly?"

"Who cares?" Crystal says, "We can all learn about each other's elements now."

"Totally." Mahoney says, "Hey Crystal, did you know that you're the flame to my soul."

He wiggles his eyebrows. Crystal rolled her eyes, "I see your still the charmer, eh hot stuff?"

Paige laughs. "Have you guys all met each other?"

They all nod. "Yeah we all introduced ourselves before you got here." Demetri answers. "This is Kishi, Kimiko, Brock, Kenai, Mahoney, and Danny."

"Nice to meet you all." Crystal greets.

Kishi turns to Crystal. She is wearing green so she must be an earth bender. "Crystal, you have to show me how you were able to lift all that water in so many different locations."

Crystal looks at her in confusion. A thought hits Page, maybe Crystal was so mad at Talula that she didn't realize that she was bending as she was yelling. She has to change the subject for Crystal's sake. "Well Kishi, you earthbend right? Can you show us a few moves."

Her dark brown eyes light up with excitement. "Sure! I'd love to!" She pulls out a handful of tiny stones from a leather pouch around her belt. After placing them on the table she swirls her hand around them and the stones begin to follow her hand. Page watches in awe the stones lift into the air and form a circle, swirl in a line before dropping from the air and onto the table.

Kishi laughs in embarrassment, "I'm still working on the ending."

"Well that's nothing," Mahoney comments, "Check this out."

Mahoney slowly swirls his hands in tight motions before putting them together with the bottom of their palms touching each other. He pushes them forward and burst of flames fly out from his hands. The people across the table dodge the flames. The four candles in the middle of the table are lit up but so is Demetri's sleeve. Crystal picks up the pitcher of water on the table and throws it on Demetri's arms extinguishing the flames.

"You ok?!" Page asks gently grabbing his arm to inspect what's left of his sleeve.

"It was just a little fire, no sweat." His words may have been tough, but the cringe he made when Page touched his arm reveals his words are barely skin deep.

"Oh my gosh! Demetri you're burnt!" Page exclaims.

Mahoney's proud smile immediately gives way to a frown of regret. "Dude, I'm so sorry!"

A more experienced waterbender if Page has to guess quickly comes over to their table. "Let me see your arm."

Page lets go of his arm to allow the girl to look at it. She inspects the pink and red flesh for a moment before announcing it is nothing a little water-healing can't fix. Water-healing? Page and the others watch in wonder as the girl takes Demetri's glass of water and bends the water out of it and around her hand. She places her palm on Demetri's arm. The water dimly glows an aqua blue. Page holds her breath for what seems like an eternity before the glowing stops and the girl bends the water back into the cup.