Attack on Element Academy...Page

"Saphire isn't the traitor!" Mahoney insists.

"How can you be so sure?" Crystal asks him.

He glares at her, "Because she was giving me private firebending lessons last night. She told me that I have a lot power, but not a lot of control. She said a few extra practices a day and I could be a really good bender. We were practicing when we heard a commotion and she sent me back to the rooms while she went to go investigate."

"Why didn't you tell Sonya that?" Demetri asks.

"Because private lessons aren't allowed. Saphire would get in even more trouble." Mahoney replies miserably.

"No she wouldn't man, she would have been left of the hook," Demetri explains gently.

Mahoney smacks his forehead with his palm, "Man! I am an idiot!"

"Lets not focus on that," Page says. "Let's focus on how we can make this right. What can we do?"

Page doesn't like all this talking. Too much talking, not enough action. Who knows what they do to traitors: kick them out, lock them up in a secret dungeon, kill them!?! No, too extreme, but for all she knows maybe they do.

"Page is right," Crystal agrees, "We need to do something."

"Maybe we can go talk to Sonya?" Mahoney suggests.

Page shakes her head, "I don't think that's going to work, Sonya seemed like a different person back there."

"Either way, we need to talk to someone higher up than Sonya to dismiss the charges," Demetri adds.

"Then lets talk to Talula!" Mahoney exclaims, "If anyone is the highest up on the bending food-chain, its the Avatar! Right?"

"That's an awesome idea!" Page eagerly replies. "Let's go!"

Without a moments hesitation Page and the others take off out the room doing their best to remember how to get out of the maze of hallways.

"If we can just get to the square, " Crystal says, "we should be able to find our way around."

"These hallways are near the airbending hallway," Demetri explains, "I can get us there."

Demetri speeds up to the front of their little pack and leads the way. Page huffs I frustration. To her, all of these hallways look the same; old wooden floors, cream colored walls, wooden doors, and the occasional paper wall-thing. How can anyone find their way through here?

"We're here!" Demetri announces. Page doesn't believes him, but to her surprise when he opens a wooden door to their left, the square greets them with the hub of freshmen groups practicing.

"We need another way to get to Talula," Crystal motions to the people, "There is no way we could get to Talula without someone trying to stop us."

"Stop you from doing what?" Sonya asks. "I don't think anyone would stop you from getting back to your lessons."

Page crosses her arms. Of course Sonya would just happen to be here and stumble upon them looking for Talula.

"We can't go to class, we have an urgent message to deliver," Mahoney tells her defensively.

Sonya perks up in surprise and curiosity, "Oh really? Well, you can tell me and I can deliver the message for you."

"No thanks," Mahoney responds back steely, "This message is for the Avatar only!"

"Mahoney," Crystal groans.

"The Avatar? Then it must be urgent. Please follow me," Sonya instructs them as she turns and walks down the hallway.